Critique 1

Eothasian

Have you also noticed how people suppress their own self expression because they judge themselves for actually being free from constraints, thus creating those constraints!

It's like their self esteem got beaten down as a child and then replaced with a false self esteem for values unfitting. So their self expression isn't really reflective of their inner light, but to whatever they gained new self esteem at when it was previously beaten down, which isn't actually reflective of their inner happiness and desires.

It's like a rotten self absorbing inner existence kept up by very immediate and subtle inner judgement, which when is triggered is projected onto the triggerer.

They are caught in this loop because fear, but it doesn't do any good.

People have even forgotten to listen properly because of that.

Edited by Eothasian

Animals are good people

6 hours ago, Eothasian said:

Have you also noticed how people suppress their own self expression because they judge themselves for actually being free from constraints, thus creating those constraints!

It's like their self esteem got beaten down as a child and then replaced with a false self esteem for values unfitting. So their self expression isn't really reflective of their inner light, but to whatever they gained new self esteem at when it was previously beaten down, which isn't actually reflective of their inner happiness and desires.

It's like a rotten self absorbing inner existence kept up by very immediate and subtle inner judgement, which when is triggered is projected onto the triggerer.

They are caught in this loop because fear, but it doesn't do any good.

People have even forgotten to listen properly because of that.

That sounds like me. I feel so constrained in how I should express myself tangled up with a lot of hardwired beliefs which is most likely going to take a longtime to unlearn. There is a barrier when communicating on what to actually say. There is a difference between what someone thinks they should say vs what someone actually says. 

Causes so much suffering. For the longest time I just isolated myself from everyone without communicating or expressing myself. I sometimes get so enraptured in thought that i don't even know how to express myself at all. 

@Eternal Imo, this happens when you feel what you be the right expression for someone to make, but fears doing so and hence conceptualizes around it. 

I don't know if these thought patterns need to be aligned properly because they seem wrong to begin with, since their basis is of constraints.

But yes, challenging the constrictive beliefs could become daring for some, hence someone fears it. 

It's all loopy, that's why it takes courage to get out of.

Edited by Eothasian

Animals are good people