Triggered by Humans

Orb

Humans are annoying and im often triggered by them, its annoying to see that most humans are dogmatic and think stupidly. 

I don't want to view humans in an arrogant light anymore but these fuckers are so predictable, they don't learn from the errors of the past, they don't introspect, they're just so stupid and I hate them sometimes. 

They are violent, and hurt each other, how could you hurt another human being? How could you enslave others? It makes me so mad sometimes. 

Sometimes I feel like my brain is Alien-like in the sense that I think society would be beautiful if we completely got rid of certain commonly held values in the world, but these morons are always scared to let go of their traditions and only prolong the suffering of the human race. 

I hate how people think, they're just so stupid, I hate them!

How can I have patience for people who misunderstand everything, make everything into a battle, and how try to kill/one-up each other all the time?!

Why'd I have to be born in this time!!!? Why couldnt I be born when we are Alien-Cyborgs?!

I wanna let go of this anger for humanity but all these morons make it so hard! 😡

Edited by Orb

♾️

"these fuckers are so predictable" That really struck me as funny. Might be some insight in it though, because you are predicting what they are like, thus not allowing yourself to see any transformation or progression. Look for what you want where it is not where it is not. 

Youtube Channel  

@Faith 🖤

@Mandy

22 minutes ago, Mandy said:

"these fuckers are so predictable" That really struck me as funny. Might be some insight in it though, because you are predicting what they are like, thus not allowing yourself to see any transformation or progression. Look for what you want where it is not where it is not. 

That's true, what's even funnier on top of that is I thought twice before specifically typing that for some reason lol. 

Especially that last part is true, I see the good once again.

♾️

11 hours ago, Orb said:

Humans are annoying and im often triggered by them, its annoying to see that most humans are dogmatic and think stupidly. 

I don't want to view humans in an arrogant light anymore but these fuckers are so predictable, they don't learn from the errors of the past, they don't introspect, they're just so stupid and I hate them sometimes. 

They are violent, and hurt each other, how could you hurt another human being? How could you enslave others? It makes me so mad sometimes. 

Sometimes I feel like my brain is Alien-like in the sense that I think society would be beautiful if we completely got rid of certain commonly held values in the world, but these morons are always scared to let go of their traditions and only prolong the suffering of the human race. 

I hate how people think, they're just so stupid, I hate them!

How can I have patience for people who misunderstand everything, make everything into a battle, and how try to kill/one-up each other all the time?!

Why'd I have to be born in this time!!!? Why couldnt I be born when we are Alien-Cyborgs?!

I wanna let go of this anger for humanity but all these morons make it so hard! 😡

All stems from the mistaken belief in matter & that consciousness arises from the human, or body mind. 

On 7/27/2022 at 7:51 PM, Orb said:

@Phil

Nope, I meant that if I AM, then theres no this or/and that. 

Make sense?

Ofc I don't mean infinite consciousness and I AM.

Yes, makes sense.

On 7/27/2022 at 5:55 PM, Orb said:

@Phil how does the anger towards humankind stem from the belief that consciousness arises from people/brains/matter?

The answer is the realization which occurs upon inspecting from who, what or where the anger is coming from.  Put another way, this answer is the same as the realization which occurs from inspecting what the anger actually is. Yes another what, when who or what you are is amply inspected, there is no longer anger. 

The anger is said to be towards humankind.

So from who, where or what is the anger actually coming - from… which is other than, humankind? 

Anger can not be coming from our infinite self, as our infinite self is not separate of, but is being… humankind.

Anger towards humankind can not be coming from any human, because any human is included in & not separate of… humankind. 

Anger is an emotion like any other, and is guidance with respect to how some thoughts feel. 

So anger towards humankind is not per se ‘coming from’ thoughts, but is how some thoughts feel.

There are two ways of going about the discordant emotion anger, related to those thoughts:

Suppress the guidance of feeling and continue to hold the same discordant beliefs rooted in separation, and continue to experience the emotion of anger. 

Or

Understanding, forgiveness, and compassion. 

In understanding our infinite self is - infinite… there is understanding that for there to be experience, our infinite being must be experience. 

Therein, infinite being forgets, or overlooks, the true nature or essence of, it’s own nature & infinitude. 

This boils down to the position we all find ourselves experientially in:

Suppress, suffer, resent, remain conditioned, and therein perpetuate & spread anger, ignorance, etc - the conditioning of the materialist paradigm. 

Or

Express, expel, understand, forgive, liberate, and therein perpetuate & spread the message of the truth of the true nature & infinitude of consciousness.