Healing from Emotions like a Champ!

Orb

Just felt like posting this because I feel empowered and just want to share this empowerment with you guys 🙂

I split up with this girl that I attracted with the dreamboard only to realize we werent meant to be BUT it was a lesson from Source to not be in denial about what I really want lol. 

Been feeling the pains these past few days but ive been impressed with my "bounce back", like normally id go into a downward spiral and my room would get messy, id eat shit food, id be mad and stuff. 

But this time Ive been keeping my house clean, seeing that the light at the end of the tunnels getting bright asf, and having hope, so much hopefulness right now!

This is my success! 

🖤 You are Loved!

♾️

Yes, sometimes we have to attract what isn't best for us, to learn and understand its not right for us, so we can stop wishing for it once and for all.

Good to here you're bouncing back from it and YES, you are loved! 

Nameste 💙

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

2 minutes ago, Orb said:

@Faith you're Love(d) too! 

😘🤗

2 minutes ago, Orb said:

God was like "oh you want a girlfriend? You sure?.... okay here you go 😉". 

Lmao! 🤣 

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

These were the lyrics to one of the songs I listened to when I was a kid, been thinking of them a lot the past couple days. 

"Where is the sting, tell me where is the bite?

It's referring to the bible verse that asks "Death where is thy sting?" Well where is the sting, where is the bite to any loss?  Not to imply we are "above" but where, where???

Where?

Youtube Channel