Food YouTube Videos and Recipe Inspiration

Just recently came across this channel and really love it. It's great if you are looking for vegan plus high protein recipes, and videos are great if you're looking to expand your cooking skills, and in turn eat healthier.   https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgs9-XogD8tcyylH_YTylqg  

Tried this one and it was amazing. https://makeitdairyfree.com/chickpea-cashew-broccoli-with-garlic-sauce-skillet/

Feel free to add any healthy food youtube channels you like. 

Youtube Channel  

Hmm, well, if you like green beans and have an air fryer (I bought one about a month ago). 

Cut up fresh green beans from produce, drizzle a bit of olive oil, salt/pepper to taste, stir in about tsp of minced garlic (can use from jar). 

Preheat airfryer 380 degrees for 3 minutes, then cook green beans 7 min and shake 1/2 way through. When done, then sprinkle with parmesean cheese and cook 2 min longer. 😋 

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

1 hour ago, Eothasian said:

@Faith just in general with food.

Oh, I have only had this air fryer for maybe 2 months and it's not super big, so I've only made 1/2 a dozen things in it. Like I couldn't put a casserole in it or anything, but I made a pork tenderloin (cut in half) and it was good.  Also, it's hard to figure out how many minutes to put stuff on, lol.  

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.