New Insight on Feeling

Orb

Realized basically that everything right NOW is how I feel. Was really tough to digest, takes the whole "take responsibility for everything in your life" to a whole new level. 

Sitting with my mom, watching the behaviors that were aggravating for me, being in the environment im in currently and sometimes feeling stuck. 

Its all how im feeling right now, its all what I am appearing as. 

All the people who bother me, are how I feel, and I am appearing as them.

The "stuck" situation of being a young guy hungry for success, is how I feel, and I am appearing as that.

Every chapter of life is just feeling better and better, each chapter is like more and more unveiling of who I really am feeling-wise.

Makes it so clear and simple, if I start feeling better, then I will also appear as better feeling stuff.

Edited by Orb

♾️

I may say I'm appearing as a woman in a flannel shirt annoyed with her messy living room, but what's really appearing for me, is the lights on my lighted keyboard, the way the sunlight reflects off of every single object in the room, how I feel in my stomach while I write this, the taste in my mouth, the feeling of taking a deep breath. 

You don't have to feel better, feeling itself can't help but take you there. Feeling itself is like a pivot point, not "a" feeling, but feeling itself, which is the now.  Instead of appearing as a young guy hungry for success, which is a thought about how you are, notice what you directly see, go into direct sense perceptions. Instead of thinking you need to feel better to get what you want, realize now, feeling itself is what you want. 

Now is not how you feel, it's feeling itself. 

Youtube Channel