I have felt a great push to trust in the Universe/existence/god/love, and yet so much in life teaches caution. What/who is to be trusted? In what ways is discernment/caution applicable? Does it matter?

In this particular case, I have been moving toward wealth and relationship, and I've been approached by multiple women on Facebook who seem to be very close to 'ideal.' They are beautiful, successful business owners, and investors, things I want for myself and my life as well. Most of them seem to be investing in Crypto and are excited about it and want to share what they know.

Obviously, there is the possibility of being scammed. This is a common fear and potentially a common problem. However, I can just as easily see a REAL person acting in the same way! A successful businesswoman might feel isolated and reach out to someone who seems attractive on the internet. She would be excited about business and investing as it is a primary focus in life and would want to share that with someone who is easy to talk to and like, as I am. If they ARE real, then this is the Universe bringing me a great deal of what I've asked for! If not, I lose some money, which is temporary and relatively easily replaceable. If I choose to reject these people with the thought to avoid the issue entirely, then am I simply rejecting the gifts of the Universe?

I've had extensive conversations with a few of them, and each has wonderful qualities... the question is... are they REAL? Or are they simply people posing as successful and attractive women aiming to separate me from money? Does it matter? 

I'm running into a great deal of internal conflict here, and I know this is great opportunity for growth/expansion, regardless of outcome. Pushing through this discomfort has already led to me feeling more easy about money. Perhaps some other perspectives and insight would help. Thank you all for being amazing!

Edited by Llurendt

May you seek and find Unity.

My Blog, Upward Quest

My thoughts are that I'm seeing a lot of red flags. I would not try to mix relationships and money/investment from people who contact me out of the blue on Facebook. I would not give anyone money online unless I was paying for a service that I sought out myself. 

1 hour ago, Llurendt said:

I'm running into a great deal of internal conflict here, and I know this is great opportunity for growth/expansion, regardless of outcome. Pushing through this discomfort has already led to me feeling more easy about money. 

Are you pushing through the discomfort as in tossing it aside, or opening to it, inviting it with curiosity, and seeing what it's made of? As in, are you sitting with it when it arises, like in meditation, going to the sensation rather than believing discordant thoughts, or are you blocking out thoughts that are noticing those red flags and speaking up for your best interests? 

Youtube Channel  

@Mandy yes, you are most certainly correct. Red flags abound! I am fully aware of the abundance of scam artists and the like.

I think my pushing through has been more of the setting aside variety than that of exploration.

I've read and explored so much of the Bible, the Bhagavad Gita, and the Tao Te Ching, and one of the ideas that has surfaced for me is that of trusting that all is provided to us. A large part of Divine Love is trust. Are those red flags creations of fear rather than love? Is that a false dichotomy?

Ultimately, yes, I feel a great deal of discomfort/discordant thoughts regarding these people. I've been trying to sift through and figure out whether these feelings are coming from limiting beliefs and those 'bubbles' that Phil(?) spoke of in his videos, or whether these are communications from my higher Self. Is this what is revealed by the process of sitting with the feelings that you mentioned?

Thank you so very much for sharing your thoughts and time.

Edited by Llurendt
Added more gratitude.

My Blog, Upward Quest

@Llurendt We may ignore red flags because we believe that we really need something to work out for us. Part of knowing on a feeling level that all is well means that we are willing to see those warning flags. We know when something is not right for us and are willing to see this clearly because we know that our happiness and well being does not depend on it working out. Blind trust in a person is not in alignment with who we really are. Awareness IS itself the all seeing blind love itself, but when you put blind trust in somebody, then we've ignored our own awareness, which is always in real time giving us feedback. 

Do you really want Facebook connections, with people who you are trusting (and trust is required because there simply isn't any more provided to go off of)  based on a façade of photos and text, or do you want to "burst those bubbles" (get your mind out of the gutter) with someone right in front of you in person, someone who you have an opportunity to know and connect with? Are you sure that your desire to trust these people isn't settling for something, because you want to keep the relationships you want at a distance? Is it possible that these people are a beautiful gift, not because they themselves are what you want but because your interaction and questioning this is helping you to clarify what it is you TRULY want? Does it make sense then that you would feel the discord in thinking that they are simply scammers, and yet also they may be BOTH scammers AND a beautiful gift? 

If you look at the emotional scale, the next emotion beyond doubt is disappointment. Occasionally we can hijack the now, real time, knowing that all is well and all is working out for us for a belief that all is well and all is working out for us. If we do this we will be unwilling to express disappointment. Might that be what's going on? A little bit? ❤️

Youtube Channel  

@Mandy Thank you so much for your insight and questions! After our previous interaction, I sat with it and found pretty much exactly what you've indicated. I was already leaning in the direction of simply appreciating the experience for exactly what it is and I have settled into exactly that, haha! What's more, I received a reinforcement of the message of simply sitting with the feelings and thoughts and seeing what's what earlier today. It was a beautiful reminder that we receive the messages we need when we need them. I have nothing to worry over and I can live in the present moment in.

On the subject of meeting people in person rather than online... That will come in time. I very much want to find people locally who have similar understandings to what I've seen here, to my own understandings, and I've not been able to find any groups to check out yet. That might be a good topic for another post, haha.

I don't feel I'm able to express fully or well what I'm trying to convey here, but regardless, posting here and communicating with you has triggered my return back to centered-ness and connection which I had sort of separated from over the past few months. Thank you again!

@Phil Thank you for your response! I agree completely. Your YouTube videos have been helpful as well. Thank you for being amazing!

My Blog, Upward Quest