Hi this is Bardhi the negative guy, I don't want to show my real name so I made another acc.

If you realize what I mean, your problem's will not vanish but you will feel good in your body and life will become much simpler. All you have to do is be. But the important thing is that being feels unconscious (in the terms that you are not explicitly aware).  

Normally while trying to be you will direct your thought or attention towards presence. Just writing this sentence made me self aware of being. Self awareness is made of different things than beingness that is why it doesn't feel right. I don't know how to explain it.

I still have a being self and a thought self, but those are different than being thoughts, feelings, perceptions. Does this give you a picture how different it is?

Okay, one more attempt to explain: hands, feelings, thoughts are unconscious, you are conscious. Okay, I will try to build up the image of being self: this experience of Self has to have a place were the hands stay and were the feet stay, there needs to be a place were sense of self stays and so on. So imagine all the places are unaware, they just happen. One can rebuild these places by putting his thought/attention- but when being these stay unaware these place which create the feeling Self being aware. 

I made a pie with text now. Hope it make some sense. 

@nurthur11

I love just be. 🥰 

I wonder… to whom does being feel unconscious, who is not explicitly aware?

Is there someone trying to be, or perhaps is there the activity of thought about trying to be? 

Can thought be directed towards presence, or is presence awareness, of the thoughts? 

It of course great to be self aware of being, and it can also be questioned… who is the ‘me’ which is said to be self aware of being?

If self awareness is made of different things than beingness… being is not infinite, but is another thing, isn’t it so?

Most relevant imo, if an I has a being self & a thought self,  is the negative guy the I, the being self or a thought self? If the identity of negative guy doesn’t resonate, is a self not resonating with a self, or is a thought not resonating, with self?

Who experiences, self?

Before it is said there needs to be a place, perhaps first it can be inspected, is there a place where self stays? Where is this place? 

Likewise there is said to be unconscious & unaware, is this direct experience? What was / is it like, the experience of unconscious, unaware?

6 hours ago, Phil said:

@nurthur11

I love just be. 🥰 

I wonder… to whom does being feel unconscious, who is not explicitly aware?

Is there someone trying to be, or perhaps is there the activity of thought about trying to be? 

Can thought be directed towards presence, or is presence awareness, of the thoughts? 

It of course great to be self aware of being, and it can also be questioned… who is the ‘me’ which is said to be self aware of being?

If self awareness is made of different things than beingness… being is not infinite, but is another thing, isn’t it so?

Most relevant imo, if an I has a being self & a thought self,  is the negative guy the I, the being self or a thought self? If the identity of negative guy doesn’t resonate, is a self not resonating with a self, or is a thought not resonating, with self?

Who experiences, self?

Before it is said there needs to be a place, perhaps first it can be inspected, is there a place where self stays? Where is this place? 

Likewise there is said to be unconscious & unaware, is this direct experience? What was / is it like, the experience of unconscious, unaware?

You are right I was left. I didn’t stick! Today i lost it and felt very bad about losing my being :d - because then i didn’t  know who i was, I didn’t go out and felt depressive. I tried to make it up the being but it didn’t come. Then as I was doing something I found my being again (at this time I gave up finding my being), before finding i I still had like thoughts of my being, some pain in my eyes but it didnt feel whole. Then i noticed that it was apparent yet i felt like I am doing. There were the emotion, feelings, knowing what i want, confidence no apparent self.

From the experience of today i can say that the negative guy, the I, the thought wanting to find being all are the same thing. I have three of those.

There is either resonation or not. 

To be unaware in my opinion, is to directly experience effortlessly.

and gz i found my being again lul

20 hours ago, Phil said:

Both. In some cases i try to be because i feel i need to be better so if i just be i will figure out faster what to do - this I would describe as discord. I can tell I am getting dissociated so I let go and then i just be but there is no apparent self that is being. As you put it is just awareness. If then I focus on something i eventually bring them in and i become aware of those thing specifically. (It becomes like a discord of some sort) 

In other words is trying then not trying then trying. Is neither or, in the case of doing. 

What gives me a lot of release is that the appearance of my being it is not something I am creating.

Definitely, awareness is aware. Just wanted to give you a longer answer.