Creating life we want. Dreamboard vs ego?

So since theres no doer of any action, and all desires come from ego(which doesnt really exist), how should we approach „dreamboard”, and creating life we want ?

Isnt it in contradiction to fully surrender to „what is”, and just be present at the moment, and just observe how life goes ?

Edited by Forza21

4 hours ago, Forza21 said:

So since theres no doer of any action, and all desires come from ego(which doesnt really exist), how should we approach „dreamboard”, and creating life we want ?

“The ego” is the activity of thought, “self” referential thoughts, that a you, as a separate self, exists. Only in the believing of such thoughts does it seem “an ego”, or “separate self”, exists.  Only then does the thought arise that desire comes from “the ego”. 

In a fable sense, when one would seek out The Buddha, or, seek out enlightenment, The Buddha would turn them away. The Buddha would essentially say, ‘come back when you have relinquished desire’. One would of course inevitably return with the realization they are now desiring to be without, desire. Somehow, and it truly eludes me how, The Buddha would keep a straight face. 

The seeker would inevitably realize desire is not of an ego, as this is the same as crediting a unicorn as the source of desire. The seeker would realize the seeker is the source of desire, and in truth, the seeker ‘itself’ - doesn’t exist. 

What would it be to fall asleep and dream, and in that dream, to seek to know the truth of, the dream? One might dream a Buddha which points one to the source of the dream, of the dreaming, and therein, of the desire in the dream, and therein there would no longer be and in truth would never have been, a seeker… but rather, a dreamer. 

So how would one approach creating the life one desires? 

The way one already is - by dreaming. 

Hence, a dreamboard. 

4 hours ago, Forza21 said:

Isnt it in contradiction to fully surrender to „what is”, and just be present at the moment, and just observe how life goes ?

What would it be to suddenly realize life and an observer, are the musing thoughts made of a dreamer dreaming? 

What would it be, to realize one is dreaming that there are “contradictions”? 

Thus again… a dreamboard. 

What would it be to love yourself so much, that there is no longer the self, but the Truth?

On 5/13/2022 at 9:02 AM, Forza21 said:

No & No. 

This is where non-duality and words utterly fail. 

Non-Doership was best explained to me, that yes, there's no separate self doing it all, but yet, there is The Self beyond that, The Self we all are, the self that is inherently happy, fulfilled & at peace and this self then desires FROM peace, happiness, love, beauty etc to experience whatever it wants, because it FEELS GOOD. 

Align yourself with feeling good, and you can never go wrong. 

Does saying all desires come from ego, and let's just go live under a rock feel good? 

Or, 

Does saying, I'm the creator of my reality, I love life and I'm going to create the life I've always dreamed of in every aspect and feel everything fully & love every single moment feel better?