Living life without trying

bardh

9 hours ago, Loop said:

You already are. It’s going! Look at it go, where it stops? Nobody knows! 

Join with what you are, Life. Go with it, go with You, nothing new, not two. 

I don’t know men feels like its not made for me. 

@Indisguise  

4 hours ago, Indisguise said:

Depends on what you're trying to do, no? Jumping 10ft in the air or making Sushi?

Yes for certain! Like typing for example the effort that is actually needed to press the right keys and how much bash the keyboard. But yeah I agree with you. 

@Mandy Hi Mandy, both not trying to be cool or trying really hard are the same there should be a third way. The ultimate way of trying. 

"Living life without trying"

On 5/7/2022 at 9:13 AM, bardh said:

How do you understand this title? 

Life is living the you, you think you are, but really, you are life, not a you. 😊

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

20 minutes ago, Faith said:

"Living life without trying"

Life is living the you, you think you are, but really, you are life, not a you. 😊

Today i noticed that there are things in my experience which come by themselves and things that i try to do or achieve. I had previously noticed this with thoughts. I had two hard days at work and at the end felt super empty. I went to sleep this afternoon and felt super detached and awkward with everyone. I didnt know what to do and thought it was a good idea to go with what came without me trying! Mby because deeply i was terrified of the emptiness i felt. I ended up talking much more than i am use to these past years.  It was very liberating! So i agree that it is like life is living you but i think it is worth mentioning that I or you cannot possible be life and vice versa.  As i let life to live me my sense of me actually just enhanced in a way or got more complete on as time passed by. Many details that i would have not thought bother me, surprisingly bother me. 

On 5/10/2022 at 11:02 PM, Phil said:

@bardh

Being. 

Yes for sure! 

55 minutes ago, bardh said:

but i think it is worth mentioning that I or you cannot possible be life and vice versa.  As i let life to live me my sense of me actually just enhanced in a way or got more complete on as time passed by. Many details that i would have not thought bother me, surprisingly bother me. 

When I refer to life I'm suggesting the animating force that illuminates all beings aka awareness/consciousness. So, I find it worth mentioning that that's exactly what you and I are, although it may "appear" that this isn't so. 

I'm wondering if the unconscious mind crept back in while you thought you were letting life live you, which caused the "sense of me" to enhance. 

6 hours ago, Faith said:

When I refer to life I'm suggesting the animating force that illuminates all beings aka awareness/consciousness. So, I find it worth mentioning that that's exactly what you and I are, although it may "appear" that this isn't so. 

I'm wondering if the unconscious mind crept back in while you thought you were letting life live you, which caused the "sense of me" to enhance. 

In experience, can you know and feel this animating force? How do you really know that is exactly what you are?

I have had the experience that i can let go but be stuck in the same thought loop (it feels much more unconscious), i dont mean this kind of letting go. I can explain to you what i mean but i would not do a good job and i don’t think the story is relevant for you. 

I have a good example of what i mean: lets say you are involved in a car accident not much happens and you survive, go to a bar near to drink a coffe and so on. Now you are feeling the shock of the accident - you can stand there keep up a poker face and deal with situation as rational as possible, burst into laughter or start crying. In my position i feel better quicker to burst into laughter, crying or out-loud self indulgent. Eventually all of the roads will reduce or calm the sense of self - sometimes even feel as awareness. 

2 hours ago, bardh said:

In experience, can you know and feel this animating force? How do you really know that is exactly what you are?

Yes, through negating what I had thought "I" was including body, sensations, mind/thought, feeling you can "know" what you are by inference. You can not know it, as an object, you can only BE it.  It's a shift in identification, yet still acting your part as a little "me". 

3 hours ago, Faith said:

Yes, through negating what I had thought "I" was including body, sensations, mind/thought, feeling you can "know" what you are by inference. You can not know it, as an object, you can only BE it.  It's a shift in identification, yet still acting your part as a little "me". 

In terms of experience, IT can be a felt, IT can vanish the sense of I. In terms of identifying with It in experience: It can be small? It can be inside the "I", It can be prior any effort, It can be the surface of who you really feel you are, IT can be inside the super ego(you will notice being accurate on your ego defenses), It can feel like friendliness. But what you cannot do with IT is to lean on it as a basis for identification.

To further share with you that I understand and know what IT is from my experience: No matter how forced our bodies or mind or how much resistant we are having, we can for a moment, lose to IT or shift to IT, it will give us precision/love or however you want to define the characteristic of this experience. This difference in functioning is best notice for me when practicing any sports, games or music. It is computational and coordinates every movement in the present moment. This does not mean that "I" is accurate or well coordinated. I and IT, completely different in terms of functionality. Though I understand that if It is being used it can explode into flow or energy(it is not always the same for me). In the end, It is just a function we have in us. 

If you want to get serious about what IT is then, I claim and know for certain that you cannot be IT. IT is. If try to be IT then you will be projecting IT(energy, feeling). And I am talking in moment by moment. 

To get back to my suggestion and the workflow so to speak: If you(I am of course talking about myself) having a feeling of turmoil or suffering, let IT reveal: what I am feeling and not actually create a story of what I want or suspect to feel. This is super simple like when doing mediation, there are thoughts that you expect and thoughts that come by themselves.

Does this make sense?