Simple Model of Feeling Good

Orb

Came up with this basic model that came to mind, I think the quality of our lives is dependent on these 3 keys.

What do you guys think? Does this feel true in your experience?

16518524190468489650719729451119.jpg

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

Viewing it from an "energetic" point of view its all about the flow of life's energy. 

When we don't sit and rest(meditation), we don't have the base for our new creation. 

When we have something special to share with others but don't, we often feel unheard and the energy flow is blocked.

When we have shared but forget the importance of resting to let the energy recycle itself, we often feel restless.

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

Examples of rest: 

-Daily meditation 

-Retreats/vacations

Examples of sharing:

-Making an impact on the world

-Having a social life

Examples of creating:

-pretty self explanatory...just anything created

Edited by Orb

I like it. I'd also maybe add in inspiration, and exploration, but it's sort of the same as rest, or a kind of resting in awareness. For example, getting inspiration for art from a walk on the beach, a movie, a vacation, looking at art etc. I think that also makes space for synchronicity and a kind of wordless guidance for what we want to create. 

Youtube Channel  

@Mandy those are cool suggestions, if we wanna get more specific, we can include inspiration/exploration between rest and creation.

@Loop thank you, glad you enjoyed 🙂.

Updated model!

20220510_143631.jpg

@Mandy @Loop thanks guys for the support! 

Work in progress, pretty much testing it on myself to watch how it works and feel for subtleties and stuff. 

The inspiration of this model came out of nowhere, now I'm applying it.

I'll be making updates here with insights pertaining to it.