Romantic Relationships are Unnatural

1 hour ago, Mandy said:

Women have largely been oppressed with the backing of governments and society for millennia, still are in many places on earth, and someone makes a video about how you can't win today as a man. 

That you cannot win is a reflection upon there not being a you. You can't lose either, but I guess that message isn't as much of a roller coaster ride. 

Very good point.

But every relationship requires the knowledge of two things. That's the problem, that's the conflict right there, in winning and losing. 

When you win you lose, and when you lose you win. How is that?  Unconditional Love, that's how.

Can humans, where there are  two,  man and woman, can they both  love each other unconditionally, Mandy?

On 10/16/2024 at 5:28 PM, Kevin said:

This makes sense actually. Part of me really does love women. They’re beautiful and totally different than men. But I guess I assume they don’t like me. Idk it’s confusing but it’s coming up so that’s good.

Maybe you think mom loves you less than others, like spouse or siblings maybe? And that comes up with the ladies? Maybe a belief you’re unlovable? That would be a challenging and disorienting belief for sure.

To be honest I really don’t feel like doing anything. I currently don’t experience that zest or drive to do something. I feel very confused and disoriented lately.

I guess partly it seems like if I’m not escaping from the discomfort then I don’t really have the same drive to do anything. Also that’s combined with generally feeling sad and uncomfortable.

That would be perfectly understandable. You’re allowing what has never been felt to be felt. The zest will come back all on its own.  

I don’t totally follow the small and big bear analogy.

IMG_1968.thumb.jpeg.6a0ef07af7a30ee1de9ee646eb1ba1ac.jpeg