Wholesomeness

25 minutes ago, Phil said:

IMG_1968.thumb.jpeg.6a0ef07af7a30ee1de9ee646eb1ba1ac.jpeg

Why doesn't he just hold the bigger bear in front so the girl sees it and then give her the bigger one and also let her keep the smaller one so that she'd have even more of total bear & doesn't have to give up anything? 🤷

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

1 hour ago, Phil said:

IMG_1968.thumb.jpeg.6a0ef07af7a30ee1de9ee646eb1ba1ac.jpeg

33 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Why doesn't he just hold the bigger bear in front so the girl sees it and then give her the bigger one and also let her keep the smaller one so that she'd have even more of total bear & doesn't have to give up anything? 🤷

Matthew 4:7-11:

"Jesus said to him, “Again it is written, 'You shall not put the Lord your God to the test. '”

God gets to test you .you don't get to test him .

16 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Blessed2

What’s your answer to your own question?

The picture is a projection of the assumption that goodness is actually too good to expect & too good to be true.

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

7 minutes ago, Someone here said:

"Jesus said to him, “Again it is written, 'You shall not put the Lord your God to the test. '”

"Shall not" is nonsense.

"Need not" or "can not" sounds better.

11 minutes ago, Someone here said:

PERFECT pull btw. Probably not a single better line in the bible for what we're talking about.

4 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

"Shall not" is nonsense.

"Need not" or "can not" sounds better.

You shall not ..can not ..and need not to test God 😀

13 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

PERFECT pull btw. Probably not a single better line in the bible for what we're talking about.

😘

7 minutes ago, Phil said:

What about in terms of wholeness (wholesomeness)?

The little girl is god .😅

2 minutes ago, Phil said:

If the little girl represents God, then who is Jesus supposed to represent? 

What I meant is that in terms of "wholesomeness " the entire situation is GOD .

So ..the girl is god . Jesus is the girl cosplaying as Jesus...which is god .

The two bears are god .

It's all god playing games with itself .

So nothing is actually lost if Jesus took the small bear from her and replaced it with the bigger one as per @Blessed2' objection.

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

What I meant is that in terms of "wholesomeness " the entire situation is GOD .

So ..the girl is god . Jesus is the girl cosplaying as Jesus...which is god .

The two bears are god .

It's all god playing games with itself .

So nothing is actually lost if Jesus took the small bear from her and replaced it with the bigger one as per @Blessed2' objection.

The irony is you’ve turned Jesus’s message of surrender of attachment, picture wise, into a game of self-deception, swapping His role with the devil’s.

3 hours ago, Someone here said:

God gets to test you .you don't get to test him .

Whereas nonduality just means not two, pointing out God is an idea, a belief.

A clinging to the concept of “God” playing roles and testing itself fragments this, wholeness, well-being, into characters and narratives. This perpetuates mental division, undermining the sense of direct, unbroken presence that wholeness entails. It keeps attention on the conceptual drama rather than the simplicity of being, which is naturally whole and free of conflict.

The concept “God” is inherited and built upon layers of conjecture, not something directly experienced or realized. It’s a borrowed idea, continually reinforced through beliefs rather than being rooted in reality (wholesomeness).

9 minutes ago, Phil said:

The irony is you’ve turned Jesus’s message of surrender of attachment, picture wise, into a game of self-deception, swapping His role with the devil’s.

Whereas nonduality just means not two, pointing out God is an idea, a belief.

A clinging to the concept of “God” playing roles and testing itself fragments this, wholeness, well-being, into characters and narratives. This perpetuates mental division, undermining the sense of direct, unbroken presence that wholeness entails. It keeps attention on the conceptual drama rather than the simplicity of being, which is naturally whole and free of conflict.

The concept “God” is inherited and built upon layers of conjecture, not something directly experienced or realized. It’s a borrowed idea, continually reinforced through beliefs rather than being rooted in reality (wholesomeness).

I understand what you're saying . people are always thinking there’s a supreme being greater than us that either birthed or governs our existence and call it god . Since you as a human being  appear  limited and inside the "world's sphere "(That we live in a universe of multiverses and shit like that.

Which would mean that it gave rise to everything that exists in a way.

Bur the reality That if you break down anything in existence small enough to the most simple form possible you would find “God”. I'm not talking about a sky daddy to pray to  and cry to  and give blowjobs to ..I'm speaking of the substratum of existence. 

13 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I understand what you're saying . people are always thinking there’s a supreme being greater than us that either birthed or governs our existence and call it god . Since you as a human being  appear  limited and inside the "world's sphere "(That we live in a universe of multiverses and shit like that.

No, that is not what’s being said.

It’s just saying “I understand what you’re saying” - and then reciting beliefs & conjecture. It likely very much seems like that’s what’s being said, as what’s being said is filtered through the beliefs & conjecture, because what’s being said doesn’t jive with beliefs & conjecture, or, simply put - attachment & suppression. Nothing wrong with that whatsoever btw, it just isn’t what’s being said. 

13 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Which would mean that it gave rise to everything that exists in a way.

Bur the reality That if you break down anything in existence small enough to the most simple form possible you would find “God”. I'm not talking about a sky daddy to pray to  and cry to  and give blowjobs to ..I'm speaking of the substratum of existence. 

Understood. What’s being said is that’s just a belief. 

On 10/2/2024 at 9:55 AM, Blessed2 said:

Why doesn't he just hold the bigger bear in front so the girl sees it and then give her the bigger one

Trust is equivalent to the bigger bear. There isn't one without the other.

There isn't "not trusting" and getting a bigger bear, because distrust is the small bear. 

Trust is the inherent reward. It's the entire parcel. It's not some requirement to coax you into deserving a cool bear. It is the cool bear.

Edited by Enlightened Cat

Describe a thought.

Maybe the big bear represents what’s wanted & already unfolding though not yet perception, and the small bear represents attachment to the unfolding or perception as is. The girl might represent the ego or sense of a separate self, believing in God, whereas Jesus might just be self-reflection.