Wholesomeness

2 hours ago, Phil said:

IMG_1954.thumb.webp.f799b03289e17565ebb92c08c240a8f6.webp

🥺

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

Some time ago I was outside while it was raining heavy, and I saw from a distance that down the road I was walking, there was a person lying on the ground and didn't seem to be moving, and another person standing next to them.

The first thing I thought was that there had been an accident, and I was getting ready to offer help and ask if an an ambulance had been called yet.

Then the person on the ground stood up, and started walking with the other person toward where I was walking from. Then I thought that maybe they were just drunk and having trouble staying on their feet.

But when they got close and walked past me, I saw that the guy who were on the ground was just some guy who seemed to have found a big maple leaf he liked, and he was on the ground to pick it up from the streaming water. The person with him was probably a personal assistant or a nurse I assume. She was singing a peaceful song to the guy, and the guy held the leaf in his hand, staring at it with a big smile on his face.

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

I walk down the street.
There is a deep hole in the sidewalk.
I fall in.
I am lost… I am helpless.
It isn’t my fault.
It takes forever to find a way out.

I walk down the same street.
There is a deep hole in the sidewalk.
I pretend I don’t see it.
I fall in again.
I can’t believe I am in the same place.
But it isn’t my fault.