For the first time... Again

Blessed2

A fun effect of daily meditation seems to have is this weird thing where it's like you take a very common or familiar thing, but "see it" as if it would be the first time you encounter it.

It can be something super simple. Like let's say tomatoes. For such long time, tomatoes were just ordinary, nothing unusual. But then you're like WOW, tomatoes! Those weird red, not sweet, juicy things. They're totally unique. Not ordinary at all.

It's so fun! It's like learning stuff again. Like being a kid again in a way.

Yesterday I read about The Buddha on Wikipedia. It used to be just... Well, the buddha, and his story of seeking and finding. Nothing that interesting. But when I was reading it, as if hearing about it the first time, it's so interesting and makes perfect sense.

Dude lives in a palace and never sees any suffering or "hard facts of life". Then one day he comes to see that there is aging, sickness, death and poverty. Dude leaves his palace and seeks the answer, the liberation from suffering.

PERFECT.

Any fun "for the first time, again"-encounters to share?

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

These days I feel oddly drawn to appreciate my mom more . I wonder how I could even make my life worth living without her . She has supported me and loved me unconditionally even when I fucked up in school or when I went through puberty I was a very sick dangerous little boy I used to steal money from the house and my dad was about to kill me (not literally 😂) but she did not say a single negative thing about me .

And I think if you want to make sense of this you have to put yourself in the feminine perspective or women's perspective (because only women are mothers) that you literally give birth to a child . A fucking living breathing moving creature comes out of your womb .you can't help but love that creature unconditionally . 

I feel like pineapples are so underrated in terms of looks. They look so beautiful and alien and exotic. Like seriously. It's like it's covered in dragon scales or something. I was holding it in my hand and it just hit me like "damn wtf am I even holding, this thing looks crazy".

When you cut right at the edge of the bushy pineapple top, it also leaves this crevice that looks like a pink lotus flower. Very pretty.

20240515_193500.jpg

20240515_193530.jpg

Edited by Enlightened Cat

Describe a thought.

17 hours ago, Someone here said:

These days I feel oddly drawn to appreciate my mom more . I wonder how I could even make my life worth living without her . She has supported me and loved me unconditionally even when I fucked up in school or when I went through puberty I was a very sick dangerous little boy I used to steal money from the house and my dad was about to kill me (not literally 😂) but she did not say a single negative thing about me .

And I think if you want to make sense of this you have to put yourself in the feminine perspective or women's perspective (because only women are mothers) that you literally give birth to a child . A fucking living breathing moving creature comes out of your womb .you can't help but love that creature unconditionally . 

😁😁🙏

"Having parents."

"My childhood."

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.