A question about auditory hallucinations and shaking at night.

Kevin

11 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Kevin

What happened years ago resulting in your jaw being misaligned?

5meodmt trip in 2020. 

What’s the ‘something else’ that happened resulting in your jaw being swollen? 

I’m not sure but besides the pain from a wound in my mouth I also felt a lot of discomfort and tension in my jaw joint on the right side which I think is what the swelling is from.

Also, was the Percocet prescribed by a doctor fully aware of your history with similarly highly addictive & high risk substances? 

Me doing crack isn’t in my medical record. It’s a very small amount of Percocet and non refillable. I’ve been prescribed painkillers multiple times before for wisdom teeth, and appendix removal and other surgeries and I experience no addictive compulsion to do opiates. I’m not worried about it at all.

20 minutes ago, Phil said:

Is it like a mix, the tension / lockjaw / stiffness, and also pain / discomfort? (As opposed to just one or the other). 

And does it trace back to the trip, yet without any specific memory as to an explanation?

It’s like a mix of tension and stiffness with lots of discomfort and yeah I’d say it traces back to the trip with zero explanation.

Basically pretty soon after my third breakthrough I started to feel this intense knot on the right side of my solar plexus. This knot was incredibly uncomfortable and it felt like it extended all the way up and down the right side of my body. Certain points on the right side felt like a really tight contraction like a squeezed fist. Those points were my jaw and solar plexus. And I would feel intense sadness and despair that felt like they were tied to those spots. I think it also effected my breathing.

As the years have gone by since then, I’ve done so many healing modalities and methods in order to fix it. Meditation, ketamine therapy, massages, reiki, psychedelics, craniosacral therapy, etc. I’ve tried everything. I felt like all those things helped a little bit and over the years it felt like the issue improved tremendously but I haven’t fully resolved it. 

I had a twitchy eye two years ago this time of year, and it went away and then came back and lasted for close to a year. A few months ago I realized that my eye stopped doing that and I never noticed it stopped and have no idea when it stopped happening. 

It's like the less it becomes a problem of mine, the less it becomes a problem of mine. 

Youtube Channel  

24 minutes ago, Mandy said:

I had a twitchy eye two years ago this time of year, and it went away and then came back and lasted for close to a year. A few months ago I realized that my eye stopped doing that and I never noticed it stopped and have no idea when it stopped happening. 

It's like the less it becomes a problem of mine, the less it becomes a problem of mine. 

Hmm yeah. I’d say that this whole issue has vastly improved and certain parts of it I’ve probably forgotten about because the issue went away.

3 hours ago, Kevin said:

It’s like a mix of tension and stiffness with lots of discomfort and yeah I’d say it traces back to the trip with zero explanation.

Very relatable. I once tripped alone in an airbnb and the cement foundation cracked and shifted. A crack about 10 feet long, and a shift about a half inch high. They never even sent a message about it. 🤷‍♂️ There’s zero explanation for this. When I go in yoga centers the power goes out. Sometimes only the wifi. There’s no explanation for this. I drive a truck, on a road, to an office, to a house, to stores & places with food on a planet called earth. There’s also no explanation for this.   

3 hours ago, Kevin said:

Basically pretty soon after my third breakthrough I started to feel this intense knot on the right side of my solar plexus. This knot was incredibly uncomfortable and it felt like it extended all the way up and down the right side of my body. Certain points on the right side felt like a really tight contraction like a squeezed fist. Those points were my jaw and solar plexus. And I would feel intense sadness and despair that felt like they were tied to those spots. I think it also effected my breathing.

As the years have gone by since then, I’ve done so many healing modalities and methods in order to fix it. Meditation, ketamine therapy, massages, reiki, psychedelics, craniosacral therapy, etc. I’ve tried everything. I felt like all those things helped a little bit and over the years it felt like the issue improved tremendously but I haven’t fully resolved it. 

You’re 100% on point with allowing the fear to be felt. Stay with that. 

From Louise Hay

Jaw Problems: Anger. Resentment. Desire for revenge.

Lockjaw: Anger. A desire to control. A refusal to express feelings.

The emptying / allowing fear to be felt is like barfing, but up & out, and through the mind. It can be a real shit show, but it does pass, and what empties is actually what you’re wanting to empty, to release and be done with. 

3 hours ago, Phil said:

Very relatable. I once tripped alone in an airbnb and the cement foundation cracked and shifted. A crack about 10 feet long, and a shift about a half inch high. They never even sent a message about it. 🤷‍♂️ There’s zero explanation for this. When I go in yoga centers the power goes out. Sometimes only the wifi. There’s no explanation for this. I drive a truck, on a road, to an office, to a house, to stores & places with food on a planet called earth. There’s also no explanation for this.   

You’re 100% on point with allowing the fear to be felt. Stay with that. 

Cool thanks man. I’ll stay the course🙏