Who is the most powerful person in the world?

Marcel

For some reason this question has been stuck in my mind since this morning.

So I thought. What actually matters in that regard and how much does it Actually matter.

Is it Finances? Connections? Education? Career? Influence? Capital? Insight? Vision?

To also open that can of worms, because otherwise this inquiry would not be complete.

Does Race, Birthplace, Religion and Nationality matter? And if so to what degree?

Obviously this list could be stretched and evaluated way further upon then that. 

After having studied how the subconscious mind functions for quite a while my answer would be:

It is the person ( independent of all factors I briefly mentioned above ) who has fixed in their subconscious mind that they are the most powerful person in the world, the universe will happily CoCreate with them to achieve that aim. 

Now. This is highly dependent upon the picture the person in question has impressed in their subconscious mind. Just as the Notion of Power is completely relative in itself.

Just as an example. I think of Mahatma Gandhi, who refused to defend himself ever. Compared to, having a whole army to protect you. 

Obviously this isn’t mutually exclusive.  It is combinable. Relative and Absolute Power in unison.

Anyhow. What do you think?

Who is the most powerful person in the world and why is that so?

Edited by Marcel

Really great thread. I appreciate the depth which reflects you’ve clearly given this some contemplation. It’s also very ‘leading edge’ with considering events like Putin and top down misinformation in Russia, as well as the tragic ongoings of the Middle East & the use of religion. 

What stands out ‘to me’ is the duality of relative and absolute, as related to or to be reconciled with power. I can see how the verbiage of relative & absolute could be of empowerment while in actuality misleading & disempowering. This seems fundamental to power being of individuals / persons, as in ‘in’ or of a / the relative.

As far as the universe co-creating in this regard, is the notion or idea that the universe might not know, be aware of or actually experience individuals / persons a worthwhile exploration?

Maybe this sheds light on power even more fundamentally?

If so what comes to mind as a possible ‘pointing’ or ‘clue’ of direct experience, is even if it were established somehow who the most powerful person is, you would still remain free to focus on or not focus on said person, let alone the means by which this was established. Is there maybe a ‘which is prior’ and therein more powerful ‘cart before the horse’ revelation?

I’m interested to hear… what comes to mind? 

Throwing a wrench in the whole thing, or clarifying of identity 🤷 … if I’ve just been in a car accident and sustained serious injuries, who truly is the most powerful person in the world? 

There's truly no "most powerful" thing at all, because things don't exist. 

But the closest thing I can say is that consciousness is Power itself. 

This is your story man. 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

3 hours ago, Phil said:

@Orb

Nondualist.  
😆

😅

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

7 hours ago, Orb said:

There's truly no "most powerful" thing at all, because things don't exist. 

But the closest thing I can say is that consciousness is Power itself. 

This is your story man. 

I am aware of that. There are levels to this questions. But I am genuinely curious about it exactly the way I asked it. Who is the most powerful person in the world? Phil expanded on it beautifully already. 

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Phil said:

As far as the universe co-creating in this regard, is the notion or idea that the universe might not know, be aware of or actually experience individuals / persons a worthwhile exploration?

8 hours ago, Phil said:

Maybe this sheds light on power even more fundamentally?

There is absolutely more depth to this question that I haven’t expounded upon or actually realised while I wrote it.

I am genuinely curious of who this supposed most powerful person might be. At the same time I realised, that this angle might be to limited of a view on the topic.

Because  if I want to talk about power, then the power structure in which this hypothetical person exists also needs to be taken into consideration. Which obviously varies widely, depending on where in the world you want to look. 

To go deeper on the absolute and relative distinction I made and it relating to people.

The Ultimate power is obviously God / Love / Consciousness/ Infinity / Truth  and „people“ are an expression of it.

But the interesting part is that „people / individuals„ are able to direct and shape the way it moves into form.

Obviously language in itself and communicating this exactly as it is, is a bit tricky. But I think that’s nothing new. 

8 hours ago, Phil said:

Throwing a wrench in the whole thing, or clarifying of identity 🤷 … if I’ve just been in a car accident and sustained serious injuries, who truly is the most powerful person in the world?

Well it did cause me to clarify my thoughts quite a bit now. I didn’t expect this go as deep as it does. The distinction of relative and absolute is helpful, but as you said, can certainly be misleading in the pursuit of self-realisation. 

Also. I’m sorry you got in an accident that serious, hope you’re alright man and wishing you a speedy recovery 🙏

Edited by Marcel

5 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Marcel

How does God / Love / Consciousness/ Infinity / Truth become something other than God / Love / Consciousness/ Infinity / Truth which can direct & shape God / Love / Consciousness/ Infinity / Truth? 

Well. Language got in my way once again.

To put it simply.
It doesn’t become something else ever. 
I am that I am or in other words God is.

“One who is connected to the Energy Stream is more powerful than a million who are not. And two who are harmoniously focused and connected to the Energy Stream brings about a co-creative endeavor that cannot be matched by anything else in all of the Universe.”

— Esther Hicks

Youtube Channel  

1 hour ago, Mandy said:

“One who is connected to the Energy Stream is more powerful than a million who are not. And two who are harmoniously focused and connected to the Energy Stream brings about a co-creative endeavor that cannot be matched by anything else in all of the Universe.”

— Esther Hicks

Fantastic quote.
Thank you very much for posting it.

On 7/26/2024 at 9:58 PM, Marcel said:

For some reason this question has been stuck in my mind since this morning.

So I thought. What actually matters in that regard and how much does it Actually matter.

Is it Finances? Connections? Education? Career? Influence? Capital? Insight? Vision?

To also open that can of worms, because otherwise this inquiry would not be complete.

Does Race, Birthplace, Religion and Nationality matter? And if so to what degree?

Obviously this list could be stretched and evaluated way further upon then that. 

After having studied how the subconscious mind functions for quite a while my answer would be:

It is the person ( independent of all factors I briefly mentioned above ) who has fixed in their subconscious mind that they are the most powerful person in the world, the universe will happily CoCreate with them to achieve that aim. 

Now. This is highly dependent upon the picture the person in question has impressed in their subconscious mind. Just as the Notion of Power is completely relative in itself.

Just as an example. I think of Mahatma Gandhi, who refused to defend himself ever. Compared to, having a whole army to protect you. 

Obviously this isn’t mutually exclusive.  It is combinable. Relative and Absolute Power in unison.

Anyhow. What do you think?

Who is the most powerful person in the world and why is that so?

The person who surrendered the mind.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."