Expressing emotions on the emotional scale

15 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

how to express and move to the next emotion?

Just write "I am experiencing the emotion jealousy". Then write "I am experiencing the emotion hatred and rage". And continue until the end.

Ta-da! You now have everything you want. It's so easy bro.

If you don't, and you're still experiencing jealousy, you did something wrong. The scale is perfect, don't doubt the practice. You're just not good enough. Probably arrogance or something.

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

2 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Just write "I am experiencing the emotion jealousy". Then write "I am experiencing the emotion hatred and rage". And continue until the end.

I did that with jealousy and anger I am thinking about stuff I am angry about to finish the list

Jealousy vs Jealous.

Jealousy is an emotion. 

Emotion is how thoughts feel. 

Jealous is a thought..  about a separate self. It’s a thought, not a self. 

It’s an abstract concept which distorts the perception of reality as it actually is. 🤍

It’s subtle aversion, seemingly a way to not actually feel jealousy. 

More technically, the thought / belief is the obscuring of happiness. 

What’s felt, instead of the emotion jealousy - is the abstract concept about a separate self. 

It’s unnecessary emotional confusion. 

Acknowleding jealousy is felt, is straightforward - it’s acknowledging jealousy is felt. 

Acknowleding jealousy is felt is not - acknowledging there is a separate self which is jealous. 

Make sense?

3 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

you did something wrong. The scale is perfect, don't doubt the practice. You're just not good enough

These are thoughts (not selves). 

These thoughts are discordant, and there is abundant ever-present emotional guidance for the aligning of these thoughts with you, happiness. 

6 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

I did that with jealousy and anger I am thinking about stuff I am angry about to finish the list

That's not how you do the scale.

Choose the emotion on the scale which is experienced.

Express simply & earnestly that the emotion is experienced.

Then do the same with the next higher emotion on the scale.

Express each emotion without skipping over any, to the top of the scale.

Feel for the subtle shift of feeling better with the expression of each emotion.

If you don't feel that subtle shift of feeling better, remember to not doubt the practice. It's just arrogance.

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

12 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

That's not how you do the scale.

Choose the emotion on the scale which is experienced.

Express simply & earnestly that the emotion is experienced.

Then do the same with the next higher emotion on the scale.

Express each emotion without skipping over any, to the top of the scale.

Feel for the subtle shift of feeling better with the expression of each emotion.

If you don't feel that subtle shift of feeling better, remember to not doubt the practice. It's just arrogance.

Doubt’s felt, as doubt is an emotion. 

That there is a second, separate self which is doubting “a practice”… is an abstract subject-object concept. 

The concept is the belief obscuring happiness. 

Happiness is appearing as the concept. 

Without narratives about people and possession, jealousy is a pure desire, focus, direction, enthusiasm, pure possibility. When your unworthiness or someone else's unworthiness (perhaps in the form of believing that they are wrong or cheated their way to success or don't deserve it) question the thoughts and feel the sheer power of the emotion.  Like a rocket you are propelled by expulsion of discordant assumptions and beliefs.

You get to pick and choose what you want without the baggage of anyone else's apparent sacrifices or beliefs. 

Youtube Channel  

1 hour ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

Hate was felt writing the sht i thought they are the same emotion 

Sticking with hatred (rather than hate) is clarifying. No one ever says, “I hatred them or that”. It’s inherently clarifying in comparison to, “I hate them or that”. In reality there is actually no one which hates. Thought can only make it seem so. Arguably, actions & behaviors which are unacknowledged emotions playing out can make it seem so too, but that just traces back to thought.

1 hour ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

Same with respect (self-respect) to, “I am angry”, compared to anger. No longer experiencing anger is acknowledging anger is an emotion… instead of re-creating the experience of a belief loop (about a separate self & an emotion). 

Don’t forget / skip revenge, as unacknowledged revenge also potentially plays out as actions & behaviors. Revenge acknowledged as an emotion doesn’t play out in actions and behaviors because emotion is guidance. 

53 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

@Phil 

how is disappointment higher than worry and doubt? 

It has to do with the interpretations (thoughts) by which each emotion is felt as guidance for. 

Worry is about a sep self in a future, and the focus is on what’s not wanted. Feels doubly off. 

Doubt is about what is wanted, yet includes an aspect of that it can’t be and or “I can’t do” it. Feels less off. 

Disappointment is about an unmet expectation. Focus is on the gap between reality and the expectation. Feels even less off, yet with momentum naturally leads to overwhelment. 

3 hours ago, Phil said:

No one ever says, “I hatred them or that”. It’s inherently clarifying in comparison to, “I hate them or that”. In reality there is actually no one which hates. Thought can only make it seem so. Arguably, actions & behaviors which are unacknowledged emotions playing out can make it seem so too, but that just traces back to thought.

Can i use "I hate them or that"for expression? or I say hatred is experienced