Going sober forever or...

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Phil said:

Happiness is only obscured by beliefs

Sounds like I need to try to get to not obscuring. And to the realization there is no self in time.

Edited by Blessed2

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

6 minutes ago, Phil said:

Happiness is only obscured by beliefs.

That is a belief.

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

23 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Sounds like I need to try to get to not obscuring. And to the realization there is no self in time.

That there is a second, separate self which is not happiness (which needs to try to get to not obscuring and or a realization) - is the belief - which is obscuring - happiness.

(Presently-only). 

18 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

I don't get what you're saying.

The user that posted in this thread earlier. 

21 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

If you'd drink a bottle of hard liquor every day for a month straight, would you say that it strenghtens ego?

Yes, in the same way as my imaginary friend lifts weight everyday to get stronger. He's super buff and also lifting weights is effortless for him. 

21 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

In my mind there it's an image of just a bunch of some old guys. I'd feel out of place. And like for example, it's usual there to get phone numbers you can call when you really want to drink. I'd feel too insecure (shy) to actually call someone that way.

It's like wearing 10 inch platform shoes with pillows super glued to the bottom to protect the soles of your feet from injury extra well, and tripping and falling down stairs daily as a price for the extra protection. Vulnerability seems to work exactly because there isn't anything to cushion or protect. 

No one tries to rebel unless they believe that their freedom is actually being inhibited. Perhaps write something that's vulnerable rather than simply disparaging to yourself or this community and you'll tap right into it. 

Youtube Channel  

8 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Perhaps write something that's vulnerable

What the fuck do you see me doing here for two god damn years straight?

8 minutes ago, Mandy said:

No one tries to rebel unless they believe that their freedom is actually being inhibited.

Yes. The critique that this forum and the message and advice shared here isn't delivering as promised is turned around to be about me. That I'm doing something wrong. That my thoughts are wrong. That I'm simply mistaken.

3 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Yes. The critique that this forum and the message and advice shared here isn't delivering as promised is turned around to be about me. That I'm doing something wrong. That my thoughts are wrong. That I'm simply mistaken.

And it's pointless to even open up about this because it's met with the same thing.

And further down the road the communication turns into literally incomprehensible sentences.

And "different rules for me than for you".

It's impossible to have a conversation about this, which is the biggest red flag.

21 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

What the fuck do you see me doing here for two god damn years straight?

Asking really wonderful questions, being honest, fully tuning into pure channeling and writing some of the most inspired stuff written on here, and flopping back to crap goggle land. 

22 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

It isn't you, it's just the crap goggles. 

Youtube Channel  

There’s a thought / belief / interpretation that essentially amounts to a condition - which isn’t actually true. 

The suffering is how the condition feels. 

The resistance is ‘hanging on to it’, believing it’s true in spite of the suffering & resistance. 

The ego is that which finds this too good to be true. 

But it’s true. 

♥️