This is exactly how i feel and my perspective

Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

That's not really dying.

Hahahahahaha, ask @Phil 

You have never experienced death and you are talking about spirituality, come on man. 

Die before you die. Rumi. 

This conversation is nonsense after learning these.

Peace!

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

45 minutes ago, James123 said:

Hahahahahaha, ask @Phil 

You have never experienced death and you are talking about spirituality, come on man. 

Die before you die. Rumi. 

This conversation is nonsense after learning these.

Peace!

I don't need to ask anyone.  Did you need to ask anyone when you were worried a few weeks ago?  Your posts on here when you were all freaked out. 

We must be careful about spiritual fantasizing.  You're gonna be afraid to die and you're gonna be afraid of someone in your family dying.  Ego death is not the same as the physical death of the body.  Or the physical death of someone in your family's body.  The body physically dying is its own kind of thing.  The I-Thought erroneously linking the Self to the body dying is not the same as your body in the dream/movie dying.  You would not be indifferent to your own physical death or the death to anyone in your family in the dream.  This is why the video you posted is spiritual fantasizing and BS.  It's way too naive, detached, and philosophical.  You're not going to have Stage 4 Cancer in the dream and be indifferent to that, sorry.  I don't care how enlightened you think you are.  That's all spiritual fantasizing, like believing you can walk through walls or make a tree bleed.  You as the Witness are stuck Witnessing whatever dream is presenting itself, although the Self is nondual.  It's like Watching a sad movie where you can't help yourself but cry even though it's not real.  You're going to be freaked out when your body dies in the dream -- you're going to be experiencing emotions (and thoughts) like you've never experienced before.  I too have had ego death experiences on psychedelics, meditation, and in ordinary life,  so I've had a taste of this; but it's not the same -- it's a glimpse but not the same as bodily death.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

💬 🗯️🤍