Hate is harm done onto yourself. That's why it feels bad.

If everything happens right now, that means reality is one occurrence. And of course, you are part of that occurrence.

What divides this occurrence is yet to be seen by anyone or anything. Because it would require something "not now" to occur.

Divisions are concepts never experienced. Like reading a fantasy book about slaying dragons.

Divisions are beliefs/assumptions. Like assuming a bear in the closet. Assumptions don't require you to see the bear. If you assume it, you feel the assumption. No one wants bears in their closet, and so the intelligence of feeling guides you away from the closet (fear).

Belief in division feels like hate/fear/aversion. In other words, it feels like self-harm. Like writing "other things" on your arm in sharpie, blaming the arm for all your problems, and then stabbing it.

Our feelings guide us away from division. In other words, our feelings guide us towards an absence of division (unity).

Thoughts appear as "not now", now. Thoughts appear as "division", now. Thoughts appear as "closet bears", now. The concepts/appearances are never seen, by virtue of occurring now.

Running away from closets will temporarily stop you from thinking about closet bears, until you encounter another closet.

Or, you can open the closet, see that nothing is in it, and never think about closet bears again.

Describe a thought.

Division is psychological. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic.