Actually Manifesting & Actually Getting Out Of Your Own Way. The Reality Of Self-love; Allowing & Receiving.

8 hours ago, Phil said:

Catching a cold implies as if from a secondary source or origin. The timing of the flu / cold is perfect and arises of you to provide a pause for rest and release of any internal tensions about the new experience, before the new experience, so that it can be fully enjoyed. The sore throat denotes a soreness / discord of what’s been said about school / studies. The cough is a literal coughing it out, creating ‘space’ for alignment in what’s said in this regard. Allowing self-love and or expressing gratitude & appreciation for this topic will expedite the clearing out, alleviate the symptoms, and make for a more enjoyable experience.

🙏

Just wrote a list of all which is not wanted in terms of new studies. And then reflected on each and wrote down the opposite (what is wanted).

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

Had the flu for the first week of school. It went away for a day or two. Then got another flu lol. So it's been all coughing and fever and sore throat for the first two weeks. 😂 

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.