Zoom Q&A Call In Progress, All welcome.

21 minutes ago, Phil said:

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/87908278503?pwd=p2QPe6VfU50f7AxK7o5TOUEeIyabMD.1

Meeting ID: 879 0827 8503
Passcode: 618529

How much longer is it gonna be? Currently working with a customer but I'll have some free time in a bit.

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

Highlights from the call:

The profoundly revealing Truth of, the actuality, reality & magic of - one perspective. 

Conditioned thoughts presently appearing, the deep sneakery of the sep self of thoughts, the reality of the un-timely-body, letting go of conditioning - mindfulness & presence. 

The experience of the forum with vs without attending any calls is incredible, and there is no reference point of just how incredibly different without, attending calls. While donations via Patreon are welcomed, please bear in mind the forum and the calls are free and there is actually no one which cares if you attend or not. 

Much love!

♥️