Erasing Nahm

Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

I wasn't the one who said  "Leo was worried too little when Soonhei committed suicide he could care less and brushed it off as a statistic."

Yea because that's exactly what Leo says all the time. I don't have the comment with me to show because like you I don't store screenshots to get at people. But Leo talks about suicide stats all the time. Even during the Soonhei incident. So I wasn't lying at all. Be conscious of how you blame others. You love this kind of drama where you like to drag people unnecessarily. I know you better than anyone. You are no saint so drop that game. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

9 minutes ago, Reena said:

Yea because that's exactly what Leo says all the time. I don't have the comment with me to show because like you I don't store screenshots to get at people. But Leo talks about suicide stats all the time. Even during the Soonhei incident. So I wasn't lying at all. Be conscious of how you blame others. You love this kind of drama where you like to drag people unnecessarily. I know you better than anyone. You are no saint so drop that game. 

This is all totally irrelevant even if true.  The bottom line is you said something false that was not cool and I called you out on it.

💬 🗯️🤍

This is all totally irrelevant even if true.  The bottom line is you said something false that was not cool and I called you out on it.

There was nothing uncool about it. You don't call out people. You attack people in the name of calling out. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

You don't get to decide that.  

Neither do you.