Discipline By Force

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Mandy said:

Well, that's a projection on the attitude it's viewed with because that isn't everyone's expereince

Pomodoro Technique is just the most useless shit I have tried it it's counter productive and silly shit , I just fucking study until I finish the concept I am studying, why the fuck would I get up bec a fucking stupid Pomodoro told me? , wtf especially when you're in a flow state, one of the stupidest useless things ever.

1 hour ago, Mandy said:

I was on a train the other day and someone scratched into the glass window by my seat. "Fuck this shit (unintelligible) fuck this sucks." I'm still not sure what shit they are talking about, since it's a window and the train is always moving. 🤷‍♀️ Utterly stumped.

lmao wdym the train always moving?  is the glass cracked or something?

Edited by Isagi Yoichi

:IMG_0991:

5 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

lmao wdym the train always moving?  is the glass cracked or something?

Trains tend to move my guy...that's one of their main features.  It's not Mandys fault you chose something you aren't interested in or don't feel like studying.  

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Jonas Long said:

Trains tend to move my guy...that's one of their main features. 

Yeah idk what the glass has to do with the train movement lol so I guess the guy hit a cracked glass while the train is moving.

It's not Mandys fault you chose something you aren't interested in or don't feel like studying.  

Who said it was her fault lol?

As opposed to your solution, which is, bitch about everything?

Bitching is still better than the Pomodoro Technique

Edited by Isagi Yoichi

6 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

Yeah idk what the glass has to do with the train movement lol so I guess the guy hit a cracked glass while the train is moving.

Who said it was her fault lol?

Bitching is still better than the Pomodoro Technique

So, windows tend to be transparent, that's one of their main features.  If you look through something clear in something that is moving, what you are seeing is always different...hence the irony of labeling it "this is shit".

since that was so difficult to explain to you I'm gonna stop here, and recommend you study something very very basic... like the alphabet.  

52 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

There isn't a reason maybe bec I hate college and the field I am studying

Expression wise as in emptying… awesome.

Is it getting out of your own way? Not quite yet.

The “you that hates” is what’s in Your way.

You don’t hate. You do experience (the emotion) hatred. 

How about discouragement? 

Felt?

With respect to the deadline and possibly a sense of urgency… this getting out of your own way thingy takes maybe ten minutes. 

1 hour ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

Pomodoro Technique is just the most useless shit I have tried it it's counter productive and silly shit , I just fucking study until I finish the concept I am studying, why the fuck would I get up bec a fucking stupid Pomodoro told me? , wtf especially when you're in a flow state, one of the stupidest useless things ever.

Studying and cleaning and almost any tasks we do are endless. If you want to finish a section, do it, then take the break. It's just a tool to help get you started. You can keep your crappy attitude about studying and just DO IT for 15 minutes, you just let the thoughts about not studying or not wanting to study go and do it. 

Nike picked the slogan "Just Do It" because "Just let the thoughts go" wasn't as catchy. 

Youtube Channel  

@Phil

What a question. 

I enjoy studying in the case that I'm not ready to do what it is I hope to be able to do when I have studied "enough". I suppose anger might be felt because I believe that some system or group of people has made things unnecessarily complicated, and in doing so barred me from doing what it is really I want to do.

Youtube Channel  

1 hour ago, Phil said:

There any experience of discouragement from studying? 

It might not be acknowledge, idk. It’s kind of what the threads about in a way. Without the selves & the forcing. 

Maybe you’re experiencing discouragement and it’s obscured by those thoughts. 

No its not worth it the whole college thing is not worth shit but I have to do it anyways.