Why Enlightenment and Love made me antisocial?

@James123

One that can know anything would be a knower (subject) of things (objects). A knower would inherently be finite, as if there is a finite thing (known), by default there is no infinite, and therein I (as the knower) would be finite. 

But that doesn’t account for the awareness of subject-object & self-referential thoughts. One aware must be prior to these thoughts, as one is aware of thoughts. 

What is prior to & aware of thoughts? I am

Sometimes it seems it is said, “form = formless & formless = form”. That isn’t true, as I am appearing as thoughts. Nothing (me), appearing as something (thoughts). That which is apparent is not equal to that which is appearing, as that which is appearance… isn’t. 

Another thought, ‘relative truth’ could seem to account for this discrepancy, yet ‘relative truth’ is another object of thought, an apparent concept. It’s like saying there is nothing (formless) & something (form) and these two are one, or, oneness. It’s also like saying ‘becoming’, as in formless is becoming or becomes form. None of that is true either. 

6 minutes ago, Phil said:

@James123

One that can know anything would be a knower (subject) of things (objects). A knower would inherently be finite, as if there is a finite thing (known), by default there is no infinite, and therein I (as the knower) would be finite. 

But that doesn’t account for the awareness of subject-object & self-referential thoughts. One aware must be prior to these thoughts, as one is aware of thoughts. 

What is prior to & aware of thoughts? I am

Sometimes it seems it is said, “form = formless & formless = form”. That isn’t true, as I am appearing as thoughts. Nothing (me), appearing as something (thoughts). That which is apparent is not equal to that which is appearing, as that which is appearance… isn’t. 

Another thought, ‘relative truth’ could seem to account for this discrepancy, yet ‘relative truth’ is another object of thought, an apparent concept. It’s like saying there is nothing (formless) & something (form) and these two are one, or, oneness. It’s also like saying ‘becoming’, as in formless is becoming or becomes form. None of that is true either. 

İ definitely agree with you. Amazing brother, amazing 😍 😍 😍 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@James123

♥️

QM’s is nice for dispelling the knower too. Apparently if you stick a cat in a box with an unpredictable radioactive substance, it’s not possible to know if the cat is alive or dead at any given time because the observer doesn’t know if the radioactive substance was triggered or not, thus killing the cat. It is said one would have to open the box to know. The experiment highlights the assumptions of there being an observer which knows, time, life & death.  

5 hours ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

@Phil

I feel good about killing people and trying my new weapons 

Relax, stop saying such reckless things. Once you cool down you'll look back and realize how unnecessary it was. 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

21 hours ago, Phil said:

@James123

♥️

QM’s is nice for dispelling the knower too. Apparently if you stick a cat in a box with an unpredictable radioactive substance, it’s not possible to know if the cat is alive or dead at any given time because the observer doesn’t know if the radioactive substance was triggered or not, thus killing the cat. It is said one would have to open the box to know. The experiment highlights the assumptions of there being an observer which knows, time, life & death.  

Life=Love, enlightenment=before so called birth. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."