Life is a prayer

Reena

Life is a prayer and there is nothing else left in life except God and a prayer. 

God or the higher force, or intuition or the benevolent universe or by whatever name you call it. 

The single greatest emotion that impacts us is fear followed by anger followed by emptiness. 

God or the universe is the opposite of fear, anger, pessimism, emptiness and misery. 

God or the universe is fortitude and a prayer is the channel for the soul to experience this fortitude. 

There's nothing else except prayer, there's nothing else except fortitude. 

Life is cold and life is brutal, the self is divine, and prayer is a blanket, the universe is protection. We are material beings and we have a divine spirit lodged in this material body. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

The divine universe is healing, restoration and peace. The divine universe is divine intuition and intelligence. It's love. And compassion. 

Every thing is healing, restoration and peace. Everything is fulfillment. 

When we attune with the divine universe, we find healing, restoration, peace and fulfillment. 

As long as there is disorder and discord in the world, there will be chaos and lack of peace or even a semblance of fulfillment. 

With the divine universe, there's attunement, alignment, Harmony and no discord and so there's fulfillment and this fulfillment leads to peace. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic.