Can we talk about why Anxiety is not actual

Seemingly, anxiety is a name we are giving to our resistance to feeling what is actual in terms of emotions.

seemingly by allowing, it is seen that anxiety never was there, and there is gladness about the actuality of feeling.

am I on the right track?

anything more to add?

Impatience, overwhelm, doubt, or worry are emotions that get blanketed and labeled as anxiety, checking the scale or using terms that are truly emotions makes it apparent that it's thoughts focused on right now and not a condition "I have". 

Youtube Channel  

1 hour ago, Mandy said:

Impatience, overwhelm, doubt, or worry are emotions that get blanketed and labeled as anxiety, checking the scale or using terms that are truly emotions makes it apparent that it's thoughts focused on right now and not a condition "I have". 

I will try that. Thanks.

3 hours ago, Bob Seeker said:

am I on the right track?

Yes, very much so. 

3 hours ago, Bob Seeker said:

anything more to add?

There’s thought, and there is the true nature of what’s appearing as thought. 

Thoughts are not things. So there isn’t right or wrong, nor good & bad, there’s how thoughts feel. Discord & alignment. 

If a thought / interpretation feels off, one can slow down and say - something feels off about this thought / interpretation, and allow a better feeling, more resonating thought / interpretation. Whenever one allows this, a better feeling, more resonating thought / interpretation does inevitably arise - because of the truth of the true nature. 

One can also carry on in spite of the discord too, because one is free & there is no assertion. One can even double down despite the discord felt, and suppress, force, manipulate, deceive, etc, etc, etc. 

The body bears the discord of this, and with momentum of this, there is dis-ease. 

Changes can also be made in spite of the guidance, such as with DuPont, which cause disease.