My Career as a Witch and Tarot reader

Maybe the person I hurt in the dream was Benton, I don't know.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

I get to store a lot of witchcraft items now. I even set up an altar and a cabinet.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Pagan wheel of the year. 

Pagan Wheel of the Year

Imbolc ( February )

Ostara ( March )

Beltane ( May )

Litha (june )

Lughnasadh (August )

Mabon (September)

Samhain ( October )

Yule (December )

Posted (edited)

2024 calender Or almanac for Pagan Wheel of the year. 

Source -https://www.pagangrimoire.com/wheel-of-the-year/

The 8 Festivals in the Wiccan Calendar. 

The Wheel of the Year is a symbol represents the 8 festivals important to many pagans, Wiccans, and witches. These holidays — knows as Sabbats — follow a nature-based calendar and include four solar festivals and four seasonal festivals set in between them.

Because solstices and equinoxes are tied to exact astronomical moments, the holidays shift slightly from year-to-year. There is a celebration about every six weeks, so there’s always something to look forward to! 

Wheel of the Year dates for 2024 and other years.

The Wheel of the Year Festivals:

Yule: December 19-23

Imbolc: February 1-2

Ostara: March 19-23

Beltane: April 30 – May 1

Litha/Midsummer: June 19-23

Lughnasadh: August 1-2

Mabon: September 20-24

Samhain: October 31 – November 1

The 8 Wiccan Sabbats

1. Yule (December 19-23)

In Wiccan tradition, the Goddess (in her Mother aspect) gives birth to the God on the longest night of the year (the winter solstice) and then, like the Earth during winter, rests.

In wider pagan traditions, Yule celebrates the coming of longer days and the return of the sun. Trees are decorated, Yule logs are burned in the fireplace to protect the home and bring good luck.

2. Imbolc (February 1-2)

Imbolc is the holiday during which some pagans give thanks to Brigid as well as to the increasing daylight, which comes with hope for an abundant spring. It is also a traditional holiday for rededications or for witch initiations.

3. Ostara (March 19-23)

The spring equinox (Ostara) is a holiday of renewal and abundance. For Wiccans, this is when the Goddess represents her Maiden aspect and when the god has become a young man. It’s a great time for planting seeds and celebrating the fertile spring.

4. Beltane (April 30 – May 1)

When I was growing up, I always thought Beltane was the coolest, but that’s because I thought of it only as the holiday in which you lit a bonfire and went and made love in the woods.

May Day is also celebrated by decorated and dancing around the maypole (representing the male aspect). And, it’s believed that, like at Samhain, the veil between the living and the spirit world is thinner. For Wiccans, this Sabbat is also a holiday of love and romance and when the God and Goddess come together.

5. Litha/Midsummer (June 19-23)

The summer solstice, or Litha, is when the days are the longest. Nature is at it’s peak and the sun is at the highest point in the sky. Pagans give thanks for all of this and at this time, ask for a rich harvest. For Wiccans, this is also when the god is at his full power.

6. Lughnasadh (August 1-2)

Lughnasadh marks the midpoint between summer and fall, and is the first harvest festival of the year. It’s a time for harvesting grains, giving thanks for the growth that has happened, and to enjoy the warmth and light that is still to come.

For Wiccans, Lughnasadh is marks when the god’s power begins to decline. And, for some pagans, it’s the time when the Celtic Sun God Lugh transfers his power to the grain. When the grain is harvested and baked into bread, his cycle of life is complete.

7. Mabon (September 20-24)

Mabon or the fall equinox is the second harvest festival. Traditionally, it’s when fruits and vegetables are harvested, when autumn begins, and when Wiccans believe the Goddess moves from Mother to Crone. It’s a time to give thanks for all that has been provided.

8. Samhain (October 31 – November 1)

Samhain, best known as Halloween, is Celtic New Year’s Eve and the final harvest. It’s when the veil between the world of the living and the dead is the thinnest and when pagans believe spirits easiest roam the earth and when it is easiest to communicate with them.

Samhain is a time to honor all those who have come before, for all that was gifted to us during the year, to ask for guidance, and to set intentions as the turning of the wheel begins again.

Wiccans believe this is when the god dies and when the Goddess both reaches her highest power as the Crone and is pregnant with the god that will be born at Yule. And hence, the cycle begins again. It is, because the divide between the world’s is at is thinnest, also one of the most powerful nights to do magic.

The Lesser Sabbats (Solar Holidays)

The 4 lesser Sabbats or quarter holidays are the two solstices and two equinoxes. They have origins in Germanic traditions and include: Yule (winter solstice), Ostara (spring equinox), Litha (summer solstice), and Mabon (fall equinox).

The Greater Sabbats (Cross-Quarter Days)

The greater sabbats or cross-quarter days fall approximately halfway between the greater sabbats and have origins in Celtic traditions. They include: Imbolc, Beltane, Lughnasadh, and Samhain.

Holiday 2024 Date

Imbolc Thursday, February 1 – February 2

Ostara  Tuesday, March 19

Beltane Wednesday, May 1

Litha Thursday, June 20

Lughnasadh Thursday, August 1

Mabon Sunday, September 22

Samhain Thursday, October 31

Yule Saturday, December 21

8p45mp.jpg

Edited by Reena

Posted (edited)

Beltane Wednesday, May 1

Significance of Beltane - 

https://theseasonalsoul.com/what-is-beltane/

Litha Thursday, June 20

Significance of Litha - 

Edited by Reena

I started this journal on Saturday, May 4th. Today it's May 6. I'm a 3 day witchling, a  3 day baby witch, I gotta mature faster. 

I'm extremely happy that i was able to get some witchcraft items. 

Posted (edited)

tarot card meanings list with the 22 Major Arcana cards, followed by the 56 Minor Arcana cards.

Source - https://www.alittlesparkofjoy.com/tarot-cards-list/#2-suit-of-pentacles

The Major Arcana Tarot Cards List

The Fool

The Fool tarot card is the number 0 of the Major Arcana, which stands for unlimited potential. To see the Fool card generally indicates that you’re on the verge of an unexpected and exciting new adventure in your daily life. This may require you to take a blind leap of faith.

There will be a rewarding experience that will contribute to your growth as a human being. The new adventure could be literal and may involve traveling to a new land or territories you’ve never visited.

Upright: New beginnings, new ideas, innocence, and adventure

Reversed: Recklesness, fearlessness, and risk

Yes or No: Yes

The Magician

The Magician tarot card reveals how determination and willpower can realize your wishes and desires. When this card appears in your reading, you can be assured that you have the drive to make your dreams happen.

Remember: You’re powerful! And the outer world will follow if you create your inner world. Yet, you have to focus and concentrate on achieving your dream. Get rid of any discretions and make a detailed plan to stay on track.

Upright: Willpower, creation, inner strength, and manifestation

Reversed: Manipulation and illusions

The High Priestess

When the High Priestess appears upright in a Tarot reading, she usually indicates a time for learning and listening to your intuition rather than prioritizing your intellect and conscious mind.

The High Priestess tells you to slow down, reflect on what you’ve learned, and acquire even more knowledge before deciding or taking action.

Her wisdom encourages you to relinquish the grip of anxiety over the result. Instead, place your faith in the discernment of these metaphorical gatekeepers.

Lastly, the High Priestess figure embodies the serenity of trust and the power of surrender, inviting you to step into the unknown with a courageous and open heart. Listen to your inner voice!

Upright: Inner voice, unconscious, divine feminine, and security

Reversed: Repressed feelings, withdrawal, and silence

The Empress

In a reading, the upright Empress tarot card calls on you to connect with your feminine side. This can be translated in many ways – think of creativity, elegance, sensuality, fertility, and nurturing. She tells you to be kind to yourself and search for beauty and happiness. 

The Empress often brings strong bursts of creative or artistic energy. This creative energy may be in a painting or art project and other forms of expressing yourself creatively, like music or drama.

Upright: Femininity, nurturing, fertility, abundance, and celebration

Reversed: Dependence, smothering, and emptiness

THE EMPEROR

As the counterpart of the Empress, the Emperor signifies the husband who is constant and trustworthy. He is confident, in control of his emotions, and an example of masculine energy. He is the paternal figure who brings structure and security, creates rules and systems, and conveys knowledge.

As a ruler, he leads with a firm hand and demands respect and authority. With careful planning, a highly organized approach, and perseverance, the Emperor can overcome any problem.

This new level of mastery won’t just happen. You have to pursue your goals similarly to how the Emperor does, structured, strategically, and with much perseverance.

Upright: Authority, structure, a father figure, and change

Reversed: Excessive control, rigidity, and domination

The Hierophant

When the Hierophant tarot card is upright in a reading, it represents a necessity to follow existing conventions, rules, or a well-established procedure.

It advises you to maintain conventional boundaries that are considered a standard method. Rather than being inventive and breaking norms, you will be familiarized with certain traditions, beliefs, and systems that have existed for a long time.

The Hierophant embodies a customary set of spiritual beliefs and is frequently associated with religion and other formal ideologies. Thus, this card suggests that you learn the necessary values from a trusted source such as a mentor or a spiritual counselor.

Upright: Spiritual wisdom, tradition, conformity, morality, and ethics

Reversed: Rebellion, subversiveness, freedom, and personal beliefs

Yes or No: Neutra

The Lovers

The Lovers tarot card in the upright position can imply that you have major life-changing choices or dilemmas. Temptation is often part of that choice or dilemma.

You may feel unsure about your direction or who to trust. Or you may have to choose between contradicting and equally unifying options. The Lovers in Tarot advises you not to go for the easy road (temptation).

First, gather the information you need to make the right decision. If you face the problem and contemplate it wisely, it will lead you to greater things.

Upright: Love, harmony, partnerships, and choices

Reversed: Disbalance, one-sidedness, and disharmony

The Chariot

When the upright Chariot tarot card shows up in a tarot reading, it tells you that now is the time to get what you want. Consider this card as a sign of encouragement.

The Chariot is about overcoming obstacles and achieving goals through determination, focus, and willpower. You will feel motivated, ambitious, and in control.

This will help you get a stagnant situation moving again and overcome all the challenges in your path.

Keep focused and believe in your abilities, and you will achieve your goal. The Chariot tells you that a triumph awaits you, and you’re fully in control.

This may mean you must compete with others or find yourself in a situation that feels like a battle. You’re pulled in opposite directions or feel like your strength and confidence are being tested.

Upright: Direction, control, willpower, determination, success, action, and security

Reversed: Lack of control, opposition, lack of direction, and self-discipline

Strength 

As the name suggests, the upright Strength tarot card represents strength, courage, persuasion, and patience. It tells you you have the power and strength to overcome any obstacle – just like the Chariot.

However, you’ll need to act gracefully and sensibly rather than just using brutal force when pulling the strength.

The card also tells you you can stay positive and calm and think logically in stressful situations that test your patience and strength.

Strength signifies that you can obtain true control of a situation through compassion, cunning, or understanding, not simply the power to impose your will.

The Strength tarot card indicates that you’re persevering and can achieve anything you want. You’re confident and don’t have problems being yourself and speaking up.

You’re committed to what you must do and go about it very well and maturely. Keep behaving this way, and you will succeed in anything you want.

Upright: Strength, courage, compassion, focus, persuasion, and influence

Reversed: Self-doubt, weakness, insecurity, low energy, and raw emotion

The Hermit 

In the upright position, the Hermit’s a compelling card. Just as beacons of light often guide ships to the shore, this sage is ushering in a period of personal growth and exploration. The Hermit represents wisdom earned by seeking the highest truth.

Often, looking for answers requires time alone with few distractions. It requires introspection and concentrating less on the senses.

Upright: Wisdom, soul searching, solitude, spiritual enlightenment, receiving/giving guidance, and intuition

Reversed: Loneliness, isolation, paranoia, sadness, being overcome or paralyzed by fear

Although this can initially seem a little scary, committing to a personal quest for truth can be one of life’s most rewarding experiences.

Wheel of Fortune 

Jupiter, the planet of good fortune and expansion, rules the Wheel of Fortune. If the Wheel of Fortune tarot card arrives upright, you’re lucky.

Whether you believe in destiny or not, things are lining up for your benefit. Think of surprising offers and new opportunities. Your vision will also increase as life’s tempo cranks up.

The Wheel of Fortune can also reveal psychic abilities within you or someone close. Consider this a chance to discover more about yourself and listen to your gut.

Now that your energy aligns with your spirit guides, angels, and other helpers, manifest your dreams. You can’t control the powers of the universe, but you can grow your understanding of your role in this life and the universe.

Just remember that there’s nothing to fear. Everything will work out according to divine intervention and timing.

Upright: Chance, destiny and fate, karma, turning points, and a resolved conflict

Reversed: Upheaval, lousy luck, unwelcome changes, and setbacks

Justice 

In the upright position, the Justice tarot card represents cause, effect, and balanced thought and action.

Sometimes we find ourselves the victims of someone else’s malicious intent. If you have been wronged in any way, Justice arrives to restore balance and order.

This isn’t to say that things will turn out as you want. However, pulling this card in reading supports the adage “All’s well that ends well.”

Upright: Fairness, integrity, legal disputes, cause and effect, and life lessons

Reversed: Injustice, dishonesty, failure to take responsibility, deceitful practices, and negative karma

Yes or No: Neutral

The Hanged man 

The Hanged Man represents ‘the waiting game,’ often a part of life progression.

Although we are rarely happy about being stuck in limbo, there are times when nothing else can be done, and we are forced to be still, according to the Hanged Man. This often requires sacrificing people and things we would rather hold on to.

The Hanged Man tarot card wants you to know that sometimes, we must accept a loss for the greater good. Acceptance and letting go are key if you ever want to move forward.

Upright: Letting go, sacrificing, pausing to reflect, uncertainty, and spiritual awakening

Reversed: Discontentment, stagnation, negativity, no solution, and fear of sacrifice

Yes or No: Maybe

Death 

One of the reasons that the Death card is such a powerful one in the Upright position is because it carries so many different meanings.

For many readings, the Death Tarot card signifies completing a chapter, putting the past behind you, and cutting out what is unnecessary. It can also signify a transition or middle ground between one phase of life and the next.

The key is to welcome the Death card in a tarot spread instead of avoiding it. What path is number thirteen trying to point you toward? After all, there is no new beginning without an ending.

Upright: Ending of a cycle, transitions, getting rid of excess, powerful movement, resolutions, and intuition

Reversed: Resisting change, fear of new beginnings, dependency, and negative patterns

Temperance 

Avoid all extreme situations when pulling the Temperance card in your reading.

Although there are times to ‘go for the jugular,’ this isn’t the angel’s message. Some situations are complicated and require patience and special care, even when your emotions tell you to react.

Temperance is a skill; like any other skill, practice makes perfect. Hold back from quick judgment. Resist the temptation to react immediately.

Are there areas of your life in which you need to find balance? Could you benefit from learning to remain calm during moments of distress? Temperance has arrived to help you find the strength to do so.

Upright: Balance, moderation, good health, cooperating with others, and diligence

Reversed: Imbalance, discord, hastiness, overindulgence, and risky behavior

Devil

The Devil is the card of illusion. Although you have total control of your life, beliefs, and choices, the Devil card symbolizes how addiction, depression, and unhealthy bonds can make you feel out of control.

Even social media, exercise, and work can be embodied by the Devil when in excess.

Regardless of the nature of your particular problem, the message of the Devil is clear: redirect your attention away from the satisfaction of desires and toward the things that matter.

Upright: Material focus, material possessions, trapped in bondage, addictions, depression, negative thinking, and betrayal

Reversed: Overcoming addiction, independence, reclaiming power, detachment, and freedom

Yes or No: No

The Tower

If we had to redesign the Tower card to a more modern-day representation, a crashing airplane would be an accurate alternative image.

The Tower signifies destruction. If you’ve received the Upright Tower tarot card, prepare for things to be leveled and dismantled.

As with all losses, this will probably be a painful process. It can also lead to a fresh start. Before making these positive changes, you must face the truth about a situation.

Are you prepared to take your blinders off and take this personal crisis head-on? Seeing through illusions and letting go of what you wish things to be is the very first step.

Upright: Intense and sudden change, release, painful loss, tragedy, and revelation

Reversed: Resisting change, avoiding tragedy, a narrow escape, and delaying what is inevitable

The star 

The universe abundantly blesses you (we). We are continually attracting what we desire through our beliefs and thoughts. When the Star arrives in the upright position, it usually follows a difficult change or traumatic event.

Going through something challenging can take the wind out of our sails and cause us to feel like things will never be the same. This might be true.

Death, loss, heartbreak, and other painful events can change us forever. This doesn’t mean we can’t build something better. What is it that you’re trying to heal from? The Upright Star wants you to open your heart, realize your inner strength, and have faith that the best is yet to come.

Upright: Hope, renewal, creativity and inspiration, generosity, healing, and change

Reversed: Despair, lack of hope, creative block, boredom, and focusing on the negative

The moon

When the Moon tarot card appears in a reading upright, it can mean that you’re allowing your imagination and emotions to take control of your life. This may be linked to anxieties, fears, or self-deception.

The Moon falling in a reading is a warning in a sense. You’re the crawfish rising from the sea. If you trust your intuition and push forward, you will receive deliverance from what binds you. But first, you must be willing to face the reality of the situation.

The upright Moon meaning is also associated with illusions. There may be a hidden truth in your life that you need to uncover. The Moon cautions you from accepting what things seem to be.

It may be time to dig a little deeper and allow the light to shine upon the fallacies in your life.

Upright: Fear, anxiety, confusion, delusion, risk, and grief

Reversed: Overcoming fear, emotional stability, finding the truth, conquering anxiety, and gaining clarity

Edited by Reena

Posted (edited)

The Sun 

The Sun tarot card in the upright position shows positivity and fulfillment in your life. Things will quickly improve if you have been through a hard time and the Sun falls upright.

The Sun reminds us to look at the bright side of things and remind ourselves that hard times don’t last forever. Even when faced with difficulties, we can choose to ‘make lemonade out of lemons’ and embrace life lessons for what they’re: learning tools.

With these lessons under your belt, struggles and sadness will soon be left in the past, and you will move on to brighter and better days. You can rest assured knowing that good things are in store for you if this Major Arcana card is front and center.

Upright: Happiness, fertility, success, optimism, truth, and diligence

Reversed: Sadness, procrastination, pessimism, lies, and failure

Judgement 

Now is the perfect time to weigh your actions and see that they align with your values and beliefs.

Do the things you did in the past or today reflect your core values and belief? Do they direct you to your goals and purpose?

Without having the clarity of knowing who you truly are, you can’t answer these questions. Take time to ponder on things before going on with your life. In the end, this will be worth it.

Another possible indication is to remind you that there may be choices and vital changes that you will face, and you can’t avoid them.

If you have made some in the past, there will be an effect on where you’re right now. Moreover, you should face the consequences with an open mind. You can’t do anything about the past – or what is done – and moving forward is your best bet.

Upright: Reflection, inner calling, reckoning, awakening, rebirth, and absolution

Reversed: Feeling down, self-doubt, and missing the call for fearlessness

Yes or No: Neutral/Yes

The World 

To encounter the upright World card in a tarot reading is to encounter success and accomplishment. It means that a long-term project, period of study, or any other major event in your life has come full circle and that you accomplished your goals and aspirations.

Despite your difficulties and hardships, you stood strong and persevered. Your seeds will bloom, and you’re reaping the fruit of your labor. Everything has come together, and you’re in the right place, doing the right thing, achieving what you have envisioned.

Be proud of what you’ve learned, your progression, and your achievements. Reflecting on what you’ve already accomplished may be what you need to complete your project.

Upright: Fulfillment, harmony, completion, integration, travel, and unity

Reversed: Incompletion, shortcuts, delays, and emptiness

Edited by Reena

List of minor  Arcana cards 

The Minor Arcana is divided into four suits (14 cards each): Wands, Pentacles, Cups, and Swords.

Starting with the Ace, the cards go up from the two towards the 10, then closing with four Court cards: Page, Knight, Queen, and lastly, the King (making it 14 cards).

Each of the suits in Minor Arcana has a ruling element you can see here below, corresponding to specific areas in life:

Suit of Cups: Element of Water – Emotions & Relationships

Suit of Pentacles: Element of Earth – Property & Achievement

Suit of Swords: Element of Air – Wisdom & Communication

Suit of Wands: Element of Fire – Passion & Inspiration

The Suit of Cups is related to the water element and deals with matters of the heart. The primary aspects that surround the Suit of Cups include love, emotions, and relationships.

Cards of the Suit of Cups can also bring attention to how you react to your environment. If mostly Cups cards appear in a reading, it indicates emotional dealings, such as happy family reunions and problems in a relationship.

Ace of Cups: Feeling free, fulfillment, and a new beginning

Two of Cups: Happiness, relationships, and love

Three of Cups: Celebrations, good conversation, and reunions

Four of Cups: Depression, missed opportunities, and feeling stuck

Five of Cups: Sadness, loss, and loneliness

Six of Cups: Playful, nostalgic, and carefree

Seven of Cups: Abundance of options, choices, and opportunities

Eight of Cups: Abandonment, travel, and letting go

Nine of Cups: Wishes coming true, fulfilled dreams, and prosperity

Ten of Cups: Happiness, self-care, family reunions, and harmony

Page of Cups: Idealism, youthfulness, and good news

Knight of Cups: Romantic proposals, invitations, and following your heart

Queen of Cups: Femininity, kindness, and sensitivity

King of Cups: Good advice, creativity, and wisdom

Suit Of Pentacles

Pentacles are the earth element and deal with finances, career, and achievement. These cards are known as “money cards” since they’re often associated with money-related decisions and financial windfalls.

When Pentacles appears in your reading, you’re likely seeking answers to the material things in your life. Now that we know the overall theme of these cards, let’s look at the meanings of each Pentacles card.

Ace of Pentacles: New beginnings, prosperity, and abundance

Two of Pentacles: Finding balance, multi-tasking, and perseverance

Three of Pentacles: Teamwork, focused effort, and mastery

Four of Pentacles: Release of the past, giving up control, and acceptance

Five of Pentacles: Financial hardship, struggle, and lack of faith

Six of Pentacles: Generosity, shared wealth, and prosperity

Seven of Pentacles: Planning, perseverance, and long-term success

Eight of Pentacles: Ambition, diligence, crafts, and talents

Nine of Pentacles: Independence, prosperity, and refinement

Ten of Pentacles: Inheritance, affluence, and good family life

Page of Pentacles: Sticking to goals, practicality, and loyalty

Knight of Pentacles: Consistency, strong will, and improvement

Queen of Pentacles: Nurturing healer, self-care, down-to-earth, and gratitude

King of Pentacles: Enterprising, abundance, and stability

Suit of Swords

Ruled by air, the Suit of Swords in a tarot reading stands for communication and action. Their strengths provide us with wisdom and clarity. The cards of the Suit of Swords encourage you to use your head when making decisions.

The cards of the Suit of Swords can also serve as a warning to pay closer attention to your surroundings – there could be a conflict on the horizon.

Ace of Swords: Clarity, sound decision-making, and a breakthrough

Two of Swords: Stalemate, coming to crossroads, and time to think

Three of Swords: Heartbreak, sadness, grief, and a new phase

Four of Swords: Anxiety, chronic stress, and chaos

Five of Swords: Battles, arguments, and conflict

Six of Swords: Letting go of hatred, healing, and moving forward

Seven of Swords: Dishonesty, deceit, and manipulation

Eight of Swords: Feeling stuck, unproductive, and hopeless

Nine of Swords: Despair, hopelessness, and anxiety

Ten of Swords: Mental breakdown, betrayal, and failure

Page of Swords: Youthful, confidence, and fairness

Knight of Swords: Bravery, accomplishment, and tenacity

Queen of Swords: Supportive, empathetic, and independent

King of Swords: Authority, logical, and fatherly

Suit of Wands

Like a magic rod, the Suit of Wands represents creativity, intuition, and new ideas.

Associated with the element of fire, the Suit of Wands aren’t passive cards. On the contrary, this suit represents determination and strength. It’s about pushing the limits to reach your goals and dreams. Key traits of the Suit of Wands include spirituality and consciousness.

The Suit of Wands addresses what is truly meaningful to you and tells you more about yourself, your core values, and your beliefs.

Ace of Wands: Creativity, enthusiasm, self-reflection, and a fresh start

Two of Wands: Decisions, travel, and personal power

Three of Wands: Exploration and travel, leadership, and moving forward

Four of Wands: Celebration, excitement, and homecoming

Five of Wands: Competition, disagreements, rivalry, and challenges

Six of Wands: Victory, triumph, and recognition

Seven of Wands: Conviction, strong-willed, and determined

Eight of Wands: Quick action, receiving news, a new perspective, and exciting times

Nine of Wands: Perseverance, stamina, and courage

Ten of Wands: Struggling, overextending, and feeling burdened

Page of Wands: Outgoing, child-like cheerfulness, and creative confidence

Knight of Wands: Charming, self-confident, and passionate

Queen of Wands: Passionate, self-assured, and wholehearted

King of Wands: Protective, innovative, inspiring, and magnetic

In the end, reading Tarot is always a personal process, and each card in the Tarot deck is up for your unique interpretation. Once you understand the basics of Tarot, you can let your intuition kick in.

I spent my day doing tarot readings 

So what did my tarot cards tell me? 

They told me that i was being restless and without peace of mind and looking for clarity and wisdom although I need to be perseverant for such clairvoyant wisdom to come to me. And the outcome of such impatience will be sadness and a feeling of defeat. 

I have my own tarot deck now of plastic coated cards. 

I have set up my altar