Effective Journaling

The first thing I need to achieve is get the basics of journaling right. Is my journaling really helping me? The answer is mixed. It has helped me tremendously so far in articulation and expression. But it has not helped me in other ways - it wasn't structured enough. It wasn't competitive enough. The journaling I do can be messy and haphazard. I would have wanted a little more out of my journaling hence this journal to jot down ways to effective journaling to make the most out of it..

Custom tailored to my needs. Here I'll write methods I want to keep using in my journaling techniques and then sharpen those skills even more. More later..

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

What do I expect out of my journal?

I expect my journal to motivate me.

I expect my journal to guide me.

I expect my journal to make me feel complete.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Posted (edited)

Journal prompts can also be used.. And I'll be using them. Also I will try a new journaling technique called bullet journaling.

First things first - journal regularly and from time to time without fail.

Edited by Reena

I'm passionate about journaling and by now nearly 10 people have told me that I write really well. So this is my core strength. I wanted a writing career. But not just anything. Something tailored to my needs. My English is okay okay, not that great.

My sister told me that I should look into doing art and selling art.

But I'm not very confident in that department.

Let's see.

It took me 7 years to improve my writing by consistent journaling. I can't believe I journaled consistently for 7 years without missing a day. That's a feat and a feather in my hat.