The Apostle Paul - Deluded or Not?

The apostle Paul was a Jewish Roman citizen who lived a couple decades after the death of Jesus. He would go on to murder Christians until he suddenly lost his sight and the voice of Jesus said "Saul, why do you persecute me?". 

After this experience he changed his name to Paul and would go on to be one of the most influential figures in Christianity. His faith was unshakeable. Truly amazing. 

I want to know if this man was deluded or not. He often speaks about accepting Jesus Christ as our lord and savior because he died for us. But then he spits some nondual gems like "I die daily".

♾️

Separate selves aren't deluded, they are the delusion. "In the Vortex in the now", "Out of the Vortex in the now". It's not something that you have that's yours forever more, but an in the moment thing.

People who write or speak a lot have lots of opportunities to both clarify thoughts and if they are heard/read to perpetuate thoughts whether clarified or not. 

Youtube Channel  

Historically speaking Paul was born just after Jesus and lived at the same time, and was not born decades after the death of Jesus. (Approx. 30’s AD).

Paul did not directly murder Christians, but was involved in the persecution & arrest of Christians. (Acts 8:1-3 and Acts 9:1-2). 

"I die daily" (1 Corinthians 15:31), is a reference to the arising of (separate) self referential thoughts, or, that there was a Saul and or is a Paul. 

These words / terms are synonyms:

God, Love, I am, Christ, Jesus, Lord, Infinite Being, Truth. 

On 3/15/2024 at 5:33 PM, Mandy said:

Separate selves aren't deluded, they are the delusion. "In the Vortex in the now", "Out of the Vortex in the now". It's not something that you have that's yours forever more, but an in the moment thing.

People who write or speak a lot have lots of opportunities to both clarify thoughts and if they are heard/read to perpetuate thoughts whether clarified or not. 

I just want to make sure because the writings can be aligned but the persons life may not reflect the writings. Why read someone's aligned thoughts when it isn't unfolding in their own lives? 

20 hours ago, Phil said:

Historically speaking Paul was born just after Jesus and lived at the same time, and was not born decades after the death of Jesus. (Approx. 30’s AD).

Paul did not directly murder Christians, but was involved in the persecution & arrest of Christians. (Acts 8:1-3 and Acts 9:1-2). 

"I die daily" (1 Corinthians 15:31), is a reference to the arising of (separate) self referential thoughts, or, that there was a Saul and or is a Paul. 

These words / terms are synonyms:

God, Love, I am, Christ, Jesus, Lord, Infinite Being, Truth. 

I meant lived like he was a grown man later after Jesus death. Paul has written a lot of gems. His books are amazing. 

♾️

1 hour ago, Orb said:

I just want to make sure because the writings can be aligned but the persons life may not reflect the writings. Why read someone's aligned thoughts when it isn't unfolding in their own lives? 

Because their own life is a thought, and the only aligned thoughts are yours. 

Youtube Channel