Questions about good vs evil

Someone here

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Lol .

You are totally delusional here .

This is heartbreaking my man. There is no one which is delusional. That’s deflection / a belief. The deflection projected is the instead-of-actually-feeling… while all that’s wanted is - feeling (as in feeling better). By all means, deflect & project away. At some point it’ll be noticed it’s not actually making any difference whatsoever, and only perpetuates suffering, which no one else is experiencing / feeling. 

Nonduality is bs . 

Bs would be a second. 

Nonduality is relative..there is no two AND there is two at the same time .

No two and two is, (obviously) two. 

Im honestly sick and tired of explaining this to you .

Feel free to stop explaining. No one asked, and explanations don’t add up to feeling better or changing your life as it were. 

For the 100000 times..."You " exist and not exist simultaneously.  Depending on the definition of what exactly we mean by the word "you ".

Nonduality is not contingent upon any definitions, as nonduality isn’t a claim about what is, and the term merely states what whatever nonduality is believed to be (such as that) - ‘it’ isn’t. That you exist and not simultaneously, that this depends on definitions & meaning is all conditions, thoughts, beliefs. Nonduality simply points this out. 

OK whatever. 

♥️ Much love my dude. 

The emptying of conditioning can be an incredibly emotional and emotionally challenging undergoing. The addition of conjecture ‘on top of’ conditioning, which is a twisting or contorting deceptive manipulation of conditioning can make it more much, much more so. I just want to say that I hope you don’t assume I take that lightly or don’t respect the (so to speak) situation you’re in in that regard and how incredibly difficult it is or may be.

Please bear in mind, I’m referencing objective definitions of these words. 

Not personal subjective beliefs. 

@Phil OK man thanks for all that . Didn't intend to offend you or write off whatever you have to say. And I appreciate your efforts and insights despite my somewhat childish replies....

It's just not clicking with me .

But I will try something different to get us back on track ..

A question : when you hear about the Israeli-Palestinian war In the news...is that evil ?or is it included in nondual candy mandy goody goody unconditional love soup ?

47 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Phil OK man thanks for all that .

You are welcome, anytime. Much love. 

Didn't intend to offend you or write off whatever you have to say. And I appreciate your efforts and insights despite my somewhat childish replies....

No worries at all. That’s really the beauty of questioning & dispelling subjective beliefs. It’s only discordant beliefs that ‘get triggered’ (not someone here)…. and it’s only discordant beliefs that are dispelled. It’s only discordant beliefs (which don’t resonate with good) which one is then, without. Nothing in one’s life need change for alignment to occur, and as alignment occurs everything in one’s life changes. The undergoing of questioning & dispelling beliefs is the uncovering of ‘the’ infinite goodness sought. An objective orientation such as knowing more or understanding more just can never get to the truth (nondual goodness) by default of being more obscure-ance (thinking). Only sensation, emotions and feeling can do that, so to speak. 

It's just not clicking with me .

That bus just ain’t comin dude. You’re free to keeping waitin for it, but there’s more to life than a desolate bus stop of what I does & doesn’t know & understand. Frankly, nobody cares. Not as in subjectively a Phil or others don’t care because a Phil or others are separate and lacking… just as in hey, reality check - literally no one cares. What an I knows & understands is only fascinating to the I that knows & understands.

But I will try something different to get us back on track ..

A question : when you hear about the Israeli-Palestinian war In the news...is that evil ?or is it included in nondual candy mandy goody goody unconditional love soup ?

Ignorance.