Loving Reena - strength and vulnerability

Reena

I think what I lack is strength. I have been feeling hyper anxious in the past week.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

I have no clue how things got so bad but I have decided to place myself in total social isolation until I don't feel okay enough to talk to people. My mental illness has been much worse and I don't know how I can manage my symptoms.. It's getting really tough. Only a supernatural force can save me. I have been having tremendous anxiety for last 10 days. And I keep saying to myself - "just don't judge. It's okay."

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

It was my duty to take care of myself. I think my family completely destroyed me by judging me constantly. They blocked the source of love.

I think what I need are fundamental things like peace, hope, love, assurance, comfort and security.

I keep telling my family to not pressure me. They don't listen.

I think if I die due to some medical complication the main reason behind my death will be "excessive judgement."

Because the judgement from my family sent me into intense states of anxiety and fear and psychosis. It destroyed my life.

It wasn't my fault. I routinely subjected to severe abuse and mistreatment throughout my life by my family.

It was like living in a cult.

I took an anti-depressant a few hours ago. But I'm not sure if that would help..

I think what I might need right now is strength. I have been feeling like there's nobody to hug me. Nobody to console me. Nobody to tell me - it's going to be okay but I'm almost exploding with anxiety.

My family had sent me to the mental hospital last year where I was physically assaulted and they wouldn't give me my meds.

I was extremely traumatized after that incident. I was screaming loudly for help because I felt I Wil die..

My only message for my family will be - show compassion.

They showed little compassion to my father and he is dead.

My family has been exceptionally brutal to me. The judgement, the control, the domination, the abuse has completely destroyed me. I lost my confidence and strength and my will to live.

Night is meant for sleeping. I even guilt myself for sleeping. It's just not healthy. It causes me insomnia

You look for some sort of a reprieve.

I thought I will get some peace in the main part of the forum but nobody is letting me peace on there. Some people are passing passive aggressive jabs at me and I don't want all this provocation since I don't deserve it.

You all know who is doing this.

Just write one sentence - you can't change people who are set in their ways.

Sometimes treat others as an NPC.

You have to be your own support system because nobody else will be.