Borderline disorder treatment

Some of my extremeaanxiety could be directly stemming from Borderline.

Edited by Reena

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

@Phil it will be hard for you to understand unless you suffer from it. For me it's literally facing death everyday. It can be like cancer. It causes insomnia, intense explosion of emotions. It's a dangerous disorder. Most people I know who had it have died young. Because it just takes you, the body can't handle the extreme anxiety or emotions experienced so eventually organs malfunction due to extreme emotional stress. That's why I call it a mental cancer. It has to be controlled heavily so as to not proceed.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

One of the best ways to deal with borderline disorder is to cut off socializing and people. Total social isolation

Because being around people creates anxiety and intense emotion.

The best emotion is when you are completely tired and just want to be peaceful and go to sleep.

God give me courage to face this illness.

@Reena

Borderline disorder:

A mental disorder characterized by unstable moods, behavior, and relationships.

The cause of borderline personality disorder isn't well understood. Diagnosis is made based on symptoms.

Cancer:

A disease caused by an uncontrolled division of abnormal cells in a part of the body.

Anxiety:

Intense, excessive, and persistent worry and fear about everyday situations. Fast heart rate, rapid breathing, sweating, and feeling tired may occur.

Try acknowledging emotions. Allow help. ♥️

@Phil I said that it feels like cancer. Don't try to invalidate me please. You are not good at listening. You always feel the need to dominate the narrative.

If someone said AIDS feels like cancer, then just say yes. Show empathy rather than invalidating and denial. And if you don't wanna listen then don't ask and don't listen. You never help a cause. You are like a mother a son is forced to talk to.

5 minutes ago, Reena said:

@Phil I said that it feels like cancer. Don't try to invalidate me please. You are not good at listening. You always feel the need to dominate the narrative.

If someone said AIDS feels like cancer, then just say yes. Show empathy rather than invalidating and denial. And if you don't wanna listen then don't ask and don't listen. You never help a cause. You are like a mother a son is forced to talk to.

Have you ever had cancer?

Was there a particular google definition you don’t agree with? 

This forum is free and participation is voluntary. 

Blame is an emotion. 

😘

1 minute ago, Phil said:

Have you ever had cancer?

Was there a particular google definition you don’t agree with? 

This forum is free and participation is voluntary. 

Blame is an emotion. 

😘

I don't want to converse with you sorry. You turn everything into a debate. I like listening kind of people. Take care. 

Yesterday's psychiatrist appointment went well. There was no uproar. I was too anxious before the appointment. The psychiatrist told me to take my meds. Initially I was a bit resistant. But I agreed. I have taken my med yesterday but I don't see a difference in my anxiety levels.

So it's been 17 hours after I took my meds and I don't see much of a difference. Let's see.

Another part of the treatment is total social isolation.