A few days ago my mother was deeply distressed because the father of her son (he's my half brother and I love him to death!!!) wasn't gonna let her see him until night time. 

We both prayed together on it and thr next day he was nicer and said you know what? You can pick him up earlier. 

The next day on the way to pick up my brother a car broke down on the road, I put my hands together and prayed out loud for that person to be guided by angels and for his situation to be simplified and healed. A few seconds later his car started up and he was driving just fine! 😊

♾️

On 1/23/2024 at 7:31 PM, Orb said:

A few days ago my mother was deeply distressed because the father of her son (he's my half brother and I love him to death!!!) wasn't gonna let her see him until night time. 

We both prayed together on it and thr next day he was nicer and said you know what? You can pick him up earlier. 

The next day on the way to pick up my brother a car broke down on the road, I put my hands together and prayed out loud for that person to be guided by angels and for his situation to be simplified and healed. A few seconds later his car started up and he was driving just fine! 😊

If it helps you, just do it 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."