Exercise and Meditation

Orb

I notice that exercise and meditation have a synergistic effect. 

Exercise like cardio allows the body to wake up and begin to function more efficiently while meditation allows the mind to come to rest. 

I went for a run this morning and can feel the Goodness I Am shining. 

I want to expand on this topic. Have you guys found any insight relating to this?

♾️

2 minutes ago, ThePoint said:

Please expand

Exercise allows the body to unwind and become more efficient, reducing stress and making it easier to process trauma. 

Meditation allows thoughts to come to rest. 

Both empty out suffering in different ways.

♾️

12 minutes ago, ThePoint said:

Are you suggesting that your physical body needs both - movement and rest?

Crazy

This is also very fundamental and always the case already but it is crazy how much this seems like uncommon knowledge nowadays.

♾️

39 minutes ago, Orb said:

Related to self realization.

On both accounts it’s an unfettering of love. 

26 minutes ago, Orb said:

This is also very fundamental and always the case already but it is crazy how much this seems like uncommon knowledge nowadays.

Seems to be related to a collective belief in matter, mass, etc, based on the misnomer of light speed and therein of relativity, spacetime & gravity. Or, conceptualizing. There also seems to be a collective belief that non-conceptualizing or non-labelling… not believing… is not unfettering, but is knowing, knowledge, understanding, etc, and therein that feeling is finite. 

1 hour ago, Orb said:

Exercise allows the body to unwind and become more efficient, reducing stress and making it easier to process trauma. 

Meditation allows thoughts to come to rest. 

Both empty out suffering in different ways.

Healthy body is more resilient to-/less stressed in general. 

Movement is necessary to keep the body healthy (and I don't necessarily mean gym-type working out or cardio)

And so is meditation or other type of rest. 

In fact there are only four things you need to bring yourself to perfect health and a happy life;

1. Rest

2. Happiness

3. Movement 

4. Diet

Balancing yourself in this way makes 'self-realisation' rather effortless. Simply by going through the process of healing body and mind, essentially you end up 'unlocking' a different consciousness and the experience becomes very 'primal' if you will.