What is Happening to Me!? 😦

Today suddenly my senses have changed and it's freaked me the fuck out. Idk if I'm going crazy or something but I everything smells wrong. Like every smell has a tinge of that DMT/Mothball smell to it. 

I can't even eat most food anymore because it tastes too intense. Idk wtf is going on.

Has this happened to any of you?

I can smell everything so deeply it's intense. It's pretty distressing at times to be honest.

Edited by Orb

♾️

Thank you GOD!!!!!!

The guidance is real guys. 

I've been eating different foods like rice and brocoli and zucchini with cheese and it tastes like eating a wet rug. 

Listening to the guidance. What doesn't taste like absolute shit I will eat. So far its Greek yogurt and granola. 

Edited by Orb

♾️

1 hour ago, Mandy said:

Might be work related? 

Could very well be. 

I had a job I've never done before yesterday. My co worker who usually does it was sick so I took over. It's a job where I would treat the inside of 70 condos in a small community. 

But almost every apartment had this awful smell. Like mothballs combined with wet mold and shit and rotting flesh. Just disgusting. I'm not sure if that's what rotting flesh smells like but I wouldn't be surprised. 

The smell somehow changed my nose receptors or something because that smell stuck with me many hours later when I got home. It was so bad that I felt repulsed trying to just eat white rice. 

♾️

2 hours ago, Mandy said:

@Orb Yeah, phantom smells are a thing. Mothball smells especially seem to hang around forever. 

It freaked me out last night. It's still present but I've adjusted to it. Idk if my sense of smell has gotten stronger or something. Like I smell stuff deeper. 

♾️