Manifesting dreamboarding is working for me

I wrote on my dreamboard that I needed some money for my medications and it has come true today. Today I worked on the farm and they gave me a bonus of $30 and that can help me with my med expense. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

On my Dreamboard

I have to save some money to buy groceries and look for places that give discounts on groceries although these places might be far away and the they might not always have the discount. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

I'm happy at least for now although I have been underfed for many days so I need to put my focus on groceries and eating stuff that resolves my under nutrition at the same time saving money as well. 

It's a hard thing. 

But make lemonade when life gives you lemons. 

I ordered a Belgian Chocolate drink for myself. I was manifesting Food on my dreamboard. 

Posted (edited)

My first responsible step is to drink healthy stuff and substitute every unhealthy thing with healthier alternatives. Although I won't find perfectly healthy stuff in the market but at least not as bad as the unhealthy stuff I used to drink and eat. I need to cut that out. 

Here it is 7.30 am right now. The grocery store opened at 7. Am. So I ran there for my favorite healthy drinks. 

I went to the grocery store some time ago and got myself a bunch of healthy drinks out of whatever money I had saved. 

I have decided to stay away from unhealthy drinks as much as possible. They are cheap and easily accessible, hence the lure. But I need to put a lid on that for good. Enough abusing my body. My body deserves better. Writing on my dreamboard - MY BODY DESERVES BETTER THAN AN UNHEALTHY CHEAP DRINK. 

7.32 Real Indian or IST time on my phone. 

8bfvdr.jpg

Edited by Reena

Posted (edited)

I rarely step out of my house. The only time I go out is when I have to work on my neighbors farm for some cash and for grocery shopping. Right now this arrangement is working okay for my survival. 

My mother is currently vacationing in Cancun, Mexico. I wish her well. I don't wish to ruin her fun with my misery.

I operate like a burrow animal. I only sneak out of my house like a rabbit foraging for food every now and then when I have to step out urgently. 

Otherwise I stay inside my flat. My house is my protected cocoon. I feel safe inside my warm house. Alone but safe. I don't like interacting with people. I don't talk to anyone except my neighbors. I still don't have the confidence to speak to strangers or people around anywhere. I have deep social anxiety and people scare the fuck out of me. I live an introverted cocooned existence holed up in my flat and I don't go anywhere for safety reasons. I have some degree of paranoia and anxiety around people and I have mental health issues like borderline disorder that often makes me pissy and panicky. I like my own safe space. 

Anyway my arrangement is working okay for the time being. 

I'm trying to manifest blissful awareness and wrote that on my dreamboard. 

8bfwy8.jpg

Edited by Reena

I want to increase my affinity to healthy food and reduce my wishfulness to unhealthy food. 

Posted (edited)

I also got a pair of canary yellow dumbbells out of the money I earned on the farm and these dumbbells will help me do some exercise at home. The gym membership is too expensive and i can't afford it right now. 

I'm also a bit scared to go to the gym because there will be people there and I feel intense discomfort around people. I develop fear and paranoia.

Edited by Reena

Posted (edited)

I'll have a surgery in 3- 6 months due to a medical disorder (which I don't wish to disclose publicly.)

So I wrote on my manifestation dreamboard that I wanted to eat chicken today.

When I went to the store early morning, I saw chicken on discount. I immediately grabbed it and cooked some chicken. 

My manifestation has worked. 

I'll have to prepare myself physically for the surgery. If I don't gain weight, the doctors might reject it. So I need to build up my inner stamina and reserves in advance. 

I have lost a horrible amount of weight due to the depression and i need to achieve my physical fitness back. 

Edited by Reena

Today I wrote on my dreamboard that I really wanted to eat chicken. And yes it was made possible. I went to the store and chicken was on discount. I'm glad it manifested.