Examples of word salad

When looking for word salad I came across this. Try not to laugh. But. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

I should become an expert at word salad so in the future I get a job like Kamala Harris. 

I mean that's a great job. Pays a lot. All you have to know how to talk. 

Edited by Reena

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

We should all become experts at word salads. That way we get jobs like Coach, President, Vice President, politician etc. I mean you can make a lot of money by saying a lot of words but actually not making much sense.

People use word salad when they want the position but don't want to do justice to it.They want the fat paycheck but not the work.