I'm an Ethnic Minority Woman and that seems to be a problem

Reena

Maybe my brown skin is a problem to some people. I'm an ethnic minority woman and that can rub some men the wrong way and that's okay. Seen it plenty of times 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

29 minutes ago, Phil said:

Maybe thoughts don’t define the awareness of. If they did, what would beliefs be?

Why not? 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

On 12/22/2023 at 4:46 PM, Reena said:

Maybe my brown skin is a problem to some people. I'm an ethnic minority woman and that can rub some men the wrong way and that's okay. Seen it plenty of times 

Ever choose to see yourself as just a female regardless what phase of evolving you achieved since conceived?

All stages of evolving work same way regardless male or female regardless ancestral lineage.

A lifetime is constantly developing since conceived by those adding replacements to the ancestral lineage they were created within life changing population living forward now.

It is a universal equalizer about occupying time inhabiting space uniquely oneself in a body never remaining the total sum adapted into here now.  Just a different way of perception that eliminated myself from following opinions that don't match how things change into a new situation all the time.

To each their own methodology of making reality feel larger than simply adapting in space occupying the moment here forever as how many rotations of the planet one is aging forward in series parallel ancestral positions of living as socially performing now.

Just my observations of people saving humanity every generation.

1 hour ago, solereproduction said:

Ever choose to see yourself as just a female regardless what phase of evolving you achieved since conceived?

All stages of evolving work same way regardless male or female regardless ancestral lineage.

A lifetime is constantly developing since conceived by those adding replacements to the ancestral lineage they were created within life changing population living forward now.

It is a universal equalizer about occupying time inhabiting space uniquely oneself in a body never remaining the total sum adapted into here now.  Just a different way of perception that eliminated myself from following opinions that don't match how things change into a new situation all the time.

To each their own methodology of making reality feel larger than simply adapting in space occupying the moment here forever as how many rotations of the planet one is aging forward in series parallel ancestral positions of living as socially performing now.

Just my observations of people saving humanity every generation.

Ever heard generational trauma.