Anyone See anything wrong with this picture of cognition.

solereproduction

image.thumb.png.a85ea31fbca4f53764aa6922c8fede58.png

Someone used the word cognition and I googled it and found this diagram mapping cognition.  I do understand the separation between interpreting what I navigate and what I am navigating during my interpretation of past experiences.

My brain is laughing hysterically that the arrow pointing out the ponytail should be going out the mouth. That diagram if the frontal of the face and the path was between the two ears, well.

How minds record and brains navigate aren't the same conversation between actual living and factual life in reality.

Edited by solereproduction

On 12/14/2023 at 8:31 PM, solereproduction said:

My brain is laughing hysterically that the arrow pointing out the ponytail should be going out the mouth. That diagram if the frontal of the face and the path was between the two ears, well.

Lol. Also expression is not talked about that much 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic.