Vision board visualization * build a home

Reena

In the dream I was told that I needed to build my life. That I needed to create something. Build a home. 

I think creativity is also a big part of vision and visualization. I mean a part of the "Building Process" as I like to call it.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Mastery is also an important part of the building process

These are all building blocks. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

I want to embody the ultimate feminine and some part of masculine. Building a home is almost like building an empire.

Anything that helps you to beat the bad, hold on to it. That's your greatest treasure.

88idu3.jpg

I have to become intellectually more proficient.

88idva.jpg

I'm more focused on building my life now. It feels like there is hope. That I can work around some issues in my life. Right now I should focus on building blocks.

@Reena

That’s a concept though. 

I’m admittedly a fan of direct approach and the simplicity & effortlessness therein. Non-complicating.  If conceptualization is wanted, build concepts. If feeling better’s wanted, go directly to feeling. Just like how if water’s wanted, one can go directly to the faucet, if happiness, peace & love is wanted, conceptualizing happiness, peace & love in kind of an opposite direction.