My Dreamboard

Reena

Don't know what to write. Looks like my mind goes blank. 

Edited by Reena

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

@Phil don't take it as a sign of rudeness if I happen to not be able to reply to you sometimes. You help me a lot. But I have health issues that keep me low energy all the time. So I try to keep up as much as possible but sometimes it's just that feeling of lack. Like I simply can't get out of bed. Not have the energy to respond. 

But I do care about what you say. Like I try to focus what you are trying to tell me. It's just that I'm struggling to come on board and taking my own time. Some days are good. Some days are a real struggle to even stand up.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

@Phil one thing I wanted on my dreamboard is happiness. 

The problem is that I'm incredibly slow, mostly tired all the time, I have low intelligence and low physical stamina and my mental disorder doesn't make it easier. So I have to keep pushing myself harder and harder. But days I give up. 

Like my physical and mental capacities cannot cope with actual life requirements. 

@Reena

It’s quite natural and innocent to believe thoughts about yourself are true or that anything is actually known about yourself, happiness (‘energy’). By questioning, inspecting & dispelling beliefs, the happiness you already are is unfettered, uncovered. 

As far as the dreamboard, write something small and simple, just to see that indeed it does show up. 

1 hour ago, Phil said:

@Reena

It’s quite natural and innocent to believe thoughts about yourself are true or that anything is actually known about yourself, happiness (‘energy’). By questioning, inspecting & dispelling beliefs, the happiness you already are is unfettered, uncovered. 

As far as the dreamboard, write something small and simple, just to see that indeed it does show up. 

Is using OneNote good for this?

@Alexander

Using the dreamboard isn’t really a philosophical or conceptual matter, so good & bad don’t really apply. It’s more about acknowledging & respecting preferences, and allowing preferences to manifest, and less about knowing & judgement. If I were in your shoes and a dreamboard was being suggested and there was an inclination to instead use something which keeps what would otherwise be on the dreamboard out of sight, I would be curious as to the validity of any concerns about what others might think, and if I myself am a thinker thinking.