1 minute ago, Orb said:

The world sphere is vibration appearing as "things". 

Then the lens sphere creates the sense that there someone experiencing the appearing "things". Although in reality there are no things, only the lens can make it seem so. 

The lens is synonymous with consciousness. 

The world is synonymous with sensation or what's typically called "the senses".

There are no 2 spheres in your direct experience!

In fact you never moved anywhere you can prove that with simple observation you where always here and now at exact same point.

4 minutes ago, Alexander said:

In fact you never moved anywhere you can prove that with simple observation you where always here and now at exact same point.

There are. In fact the glimpses you've had are most likely experiencing the clarity and vastness of the lens. The lens is the source of all thought. All thoughts are made of the lens and appearing in the lens/consciousness. 

The lens feels like the origin of "I" or self. So it can seem like there's an I that is alone and infinite. There's more unfolding to go, more unlearning. 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

2 minutes ago, Orb said:

There are. In fact the glimpses you've had are most likely experiencing the clarity and vastness of the lens. The lens is the source of all thought. All thoughts are made of the lens and appearing in the lens/consciousness. 

The lens feels like the origin of "I" or self. So it can seem like there's an I that is alone and infinite. There's more unfolding to go, more unlearning. 

Yeah I experienced myself as Infinity in that state I got few spiritual insights like forgiveness for example.Yeah Alone Infinity is where I stand right now.

Just now, Alexander said:

Yeah I experienced myself as Infinity in that state I got few spiritual insights like forgiveness for example.Yeah Alone Infinity is where I stand right now.

Yes, this is great actually, but not the final step. 

Thought inquires into its own source, then recognizes itself as clarity/vastness/openness. This is actually the pure feeling of the clarity of the lens, the magnifying nature of the lens, it feels great. Imagine being a magnifying glass and being able to bask in the feeling of the clear magnifying glass unhindered by any dust. Feels like an infinite zooming in/out. 

I'd suggest the next "step" being to listen to sensory guidance, feel into the senses. When the lens is clear of any bubbles or "dust", enjoy the vastness but don't cling to it or identify with it, just enjoy it. And continue listening to sensation and allowing the emotions to come up and allow purification. 

Sounds tricky probably, but daily meditation and the unfolding of life will show you this 🙏.  

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

16 minutes ago, Phil said:

The 2 spheres aren’t things ‘in’ a ‘your direct experience’. 

Being the 2 spheres… One appears as twoness, and it seems like there is ‘direct experience’. 

So you are saying 2 spheres are prior to direct experience or that they make direct experience.How to get to that realisation when direct experience is all we got.

13 minutes ago, Alexander said:

So you are saying 2 spheres are prior to direct experience or that they make direct experience.How to get to that realisation when direct experience is all we got.

31 minutes ago, Phil said:

The 2 spheres aren’t things ‘in’ a ‘your direct experience’. 

Being the 2 spheres… One appears as twoness, and it seems like there is ‘direct experience’. 

Appearing as the spheres, it seems as if there is something, everything, things and or other… as in ‘that which is not me’. 

And therein, there seems to be an ‘individual’, a ‘separate self’, which is separate of and is not… something, everything, things and other.

For ‘the individual’, there seems to be ‘an objective reality’, and ‘the individual’s’ ‘subjective experience’. 

So there seems to be ‘the observer problem’, and ‘the hard problem of consciousness’. 

Imagine looking through a telescope, and claiming that is ‘direct experience’. 

Therein, no longer looking through a telescope, aware, as awareness, awareness is being the telescope… there would no longer be the belief in ‘direct experience’. Magnification isn’t some ‘thing’ an ‘individual’ or a ‘we’ has… which is of course, pretty magnificent. 

♥️

38 minutes ago, Phil said:

Appearing as the spheres, it seems as if there is something, everything, things and or other… as in ‘that which is not me’. 

And therein, there seems to be an ‘individual’, a ‘separate self’, which is separate of and is not… something, everything, things and other.

For ‘the individual’, there seems to be ‘an objective reality’, and ‘the individual’s’ ‘subjective experience’. 

So there seems to be ‘the observer problem’, and ‘the hard problem of consciousness’. 

Imagine looking through a telescope, and claiming that is ‘direct experience’. 

Therein, no longer looking through a telescope, aware, as awareness, awareness is being the telescope… there would no longer be the belief in ‘direct experience’. Magnification isn’t some ‘thing’ an ‘individual’ or a ‘we’ has… which is of course, pretty magnificent. 

♥️

Thanks for explaining.

On 12/3/2023 at 12:35 PM, Alexander said:

General specific outcomes of specific incoming results always changing form since shaped at point of origin was a fertilized cell. Living in series parallel space directly proportionately alive in an ancestral stream of lifetimes occupying space spontaneously living as conceived to replace previous generations arrived so far, or not.

The kinetic universal binary code of never existed or never duplicated once arrived. 0 or 1.  Evolving is a constant set of movements to the universe at large perpetually changing outcomes arrived here now.

Evolution is an intellectual study of the working universe changing forms shaped here now without creating or destroying the energy sustaining the specific time everything is adapting to time here now.

Every thing and every ancestor occupying time relatively here isolated by this atmosphere from the universe beyond its bubble. Movements are individual motions of the whole process going forward in simple compounding results never duplicated again in cycles being the total sum cycles already happened into happening forward now specifically as everything taking place among everyone individually here co-existing as ancestrally displaced as myself typing this post on this website being accused of grandstanding when just describing my time evolving as displaced in one form alive equally timed apart as the universe changing its total sum constantly here.

I do it in relative truth, figurative truth. literal truth, social truisms, social consensus,  one language, one vocabulary, not always grammatically accurate to one sided narratives or one topic manifestation of ideas used by hundreds of generation gaps sharing same ideas for thousands of years dividing ancestries intellectually apart at the same time life is never the same total sum twice.

the core of mayhem, madness, misery is the idea there is a tomorrow each rotation of the planet the universe is always in a state of perpetual balancing what arrives next now, without an intellectual designer necessary.

43 minutes ago, solereproduction said:

General specific outcomes of specific incoming results always changing form since shaped at point of origin was a fertilized cell. Living in series parallel space directly proportionately alive in an ancestral stream of lifetimes occupying space spontaneously living as conceived to replace previous generations arrived so far, or not.

The kinetic universal binary code of never existed or never duplicated once arrived. 0 or 1.  Evolving is a constant set of movements to the universe at large perpetually changing outcomes arrived here now.

Evolution is an intellectual study of the working universe changing forms shaped here now without creating or destroying the energy sustaining the specific time everything is adapting to time here now.

Every thing and every ancestor occupying time relatively here isolated by this atmosphere from the universe beyond its bubble. Movements are individual motions of the whole process going forward in simple compounding results never duplicated again in cycles being the total sum cycles already happened into happening forward now specifically as everything taking place among everyone individually here co-existing as ancestrally displaced as myself typing this post on this website being accused of grandstanding when just describing my time evolving as displaced in one form alive equally timed apart as the universe changing its total sum constantly here.

I do it in relative truth, figurative truth. literal truth, social truisms, social consensus,  one language, one vocabulary, not always grammatically accurate to one sided narratives or one topic manifestation of ideas used by hundreds of generation gaps sharing same ideas for thousands of years dividing ancestries intellectually apart at the same time life is never the same total sum twice.

the core of mayhem, madness, misery is the idea there is a tomorrow each rotation of the planet the universe is always in a state of perpetual balancing what arrives next now, without an intellectual designer necessary.

You should write a book.