Blue Collar Queen

Reena

Most workers don't get enough wages 

It's the corrupt corporate culture. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

I want to create awareness on worker's health and workers rights in the future as a part of my humanitarian service. I might take the help of certain people in this direction to further this cause. This campaign has always been close to my heart to raise awareness about the exploitation of workers - migrant and non migrant. I myself was exploited as a worker and not paid wages. By understanding workers rights around the globe I'll be better equipped with general/international workers rights and probably be able to work towards implementing them in my own country better too. I have an extreme amount of respect for blue collar workers. My father was a lower middle class blue collar worker. 

Edited by Reena

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

I have a journey of almost decades to reach this goal where I become a Blue Collar Queen. I want to be a secretary or Union Rights Leader (which won't be an easy job as a woman especially in my country where such a job is rarely ever offered to a woman because a woman might vote in for the benefit of the workers which the bosses do not want). 

If I decide to become this, it will be the toughest job for me. I don't know if I'm currently intellectually prepared for it. But over time I might find avenues to become better at this.

In the meantime I'll gather resources on the politics around this situation to the best of my ability.