Why does it feel like everything in life is philosophy?

Reena

Nearly every situation in life seems like a reflection of any philosophy in the moment. This philosophy then influences our actions and becomes some sort of a guidemap to direct us towards a particular trajectory. Life seems to be a complex and wholesome combination of philosophy and action in the middle of a dystopian sequence. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

On 11/24/2023 at 8:55 PM, Reena said:

Nearly every situation in life seems like a reflection of any philosophy in the moment. This philosophy then influences our actions and becomes some sort of a guidemap to direct us towards a particular trajectory. Life seems to be a complex and wholesome combination of philosophy and action in the middle of a dystopian sequence. 

Life is controlled by genetic outcomes of reproductions adapting in space timed apart as uniquely displaced.

Every intellectual reality governs each human conditioned to believe genetics doesn't control the reproductive outcome of living forward now in an every changing population adapting individually here.  Instincts governed by power of suggesting there is more to life than adapting to the moment and genetically timed apart there isn't.

Socially believing life exceeds time adapting to the moment there became an intellectual replacement for natural time called relative timing by always comparing parts of the whole species against the whole population existed with the numbers alive now.

there are 5 generation gaps within the population an ancestor can become when becoming 1 of 2 parents. 1 of 4 grandparents. 1 of 8 great grandparents, 1 of 16 great great grandparents.  Siblings of each generation gap that don't reach 1 of 16 great great grandparents, simply become extinct when dead.

natural life isn't fair to each ancestor born. Life balances out now between extremes leaving what did adapt into becoming parents of another generation, or not.

time is stationary and evolving doesn't leave anything the same total sum form shaped since conceived from combinations of molecular elements or combined genetic outcomes already existing.  It is that cycles within cycles combined as a whole.

10 hours ago, Phil said:

Why does it feel like everything in life is philosophy?

Because it’s the thoughts that are felt. 

From experience evolving while proportionately alive as ancestrally here spontaneously one of a kind simultaneously mutually evolving with everything outside one skin evolving individually at the same time.  

thinking beyond the time one has adapting while occupying space in the same moment the universe is perpetually balancing out a new total sum results present.  That takes combination of all movements working at the same time regardless geographical point of displacement being inorganic or ancestral.

Projecting possibilities anything else is causing the effects mutually experienced by each lifetime of a food chain native to one atmosphere is intellectually covering up actual events each brain is navigating their adapt or become existing existence changing form shaped since conceived to replace previous generation gaps lived so far.

Without conceptions inception of life would only last one generation gap, no ancestral numbers left going forward now one at a time never same total sum again.  Basic thermodynamic principles and simple compounding rule of 72 be it compounding chromosomes or yields on interest in economics. Just one is inverted logic of the other.

Edited by solereproduction