My Thanksgiving present to humanity, Life is this simple.

solereproduction

Ancestral instincts link empathically by genetics. Social minds are linked contextually colonizing around ideas now isn't eternity.

Guess where Karma comes back around since original sin? Final conflict between intellect and instincts. Are you paying attention to global current events?

Be careful what you wish true into social fruition. It may be all the corruption you have no idea how to correct tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Reena said:

So what are you planning to do on Thanksgiving? 

Be thankful I discovered the cause of human corruption within the species itself.  I will not stop explaining it regardless if everyone cannot believe I am accurate from their own alternate reality their ancestry has never given up believing now isn't eternity and supernatural forces keep evolving working as naturally timed apart here.  My own ancestry hasn't given up either.

Edited by solereproduction