Protecting My Time vs Standing Our Ground

solereproduction

There should be capacity for both. You can't choose one over another. When both things are equally important, a choice is a kind of manipulation played on us. It's like asking a child whether they want candy or a nice breakfast. It does a disservice since the child needs a good breakfast yet at the same time a candy can bring a smile on his face. 

This is how deceit works. 

Work of the Devil. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

21 minutes ago, Reena said:

There should be capacity for both. You can't choose one over another. When both things are equally important, a choice is a kind of manipulation played on us. It's like asking a child whether they want candy or a nice breakfast. It does a disservice since the child needs a good breakfast yet at the same time a candy can bring a smile on his face. 

This is how deceit works. 

Work of the Devil. 

Spell devil backwards. Spell evil backwards. How does evolving actually work, ancestral outcomes since conceived, not scientific possibilities.  You adapt experiencing sole time displaced with everything outside your flesh evolving at the same time each uniquely timed apart in series parallel displacement.

series parallel is spontaneously present, simultaneously here, always changing form, shaped from origin of conceived to replace previous generations lived so far, life forward from here now. I am accounting for any life native to this atmosphere specifically living now.

I am describing kinetic eternity as it physically happens from a personal view of it happening I am a product of reproduction with one cycle to exist as part of the whole.

Edited by solereproduction
clarifying my time displaced.