Will Reality follow me on what I want to create

Alexander

31 minutes ago, Alexander said:

Or it is better to ask will Reality allow for my creation?So I need to be focused on my goals.No self talk doesn't lead anywhere lets talk about creation.I want to start bussiness (it will happen at spring) I want a girlfriend and to build my own new house etc.

Yeah, but you need to do geniune shadow work and meditate, and maybe a combination of these two, it might even be better. 

10 minutes ago, Phil said:

Rather then one following the other in linear time; co-create now. 

First I need to learn new skills.Other then what I learned doing construction.

Just now, nonduallogic said:

Yeah, but you need to do geniune shadow work and meditate, and maybe a combination of these two, it might even be better. 

Yeah I meditate 1 hour daily.

Be responsible for creating your life. Be willing to recognize you at the source of your thinking, feeling, and acting. Create afresh, standing on nothing.

Creating is a function of self and other-than-self. To the degree that the creation is powerful is the degree both of those aspects are present. The creation is done by yourself and at the same time comes from not-self, from something outside of yourself.

Edited by MetaSage

On 11/16/2023 at 6:47 PM, Alexander said:

Or it is better to ask will Reality allow for my creation?So I need to be focused on my goals.No self talk doesn't lead anywhere lets talk about creation.I want to start bussiness (it will happen at spring) I want a girlfriend and to build my own new house etc.

If you have no expectations, everything is already yours.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

On 11/16/2023 at 10:47 AM, Alexander said:

If it weren’t for the no ‘no self talk’…

On 11/16/2023 at 11:23 AM, Alexander said:

First I need to learn new skills.Other then what I learned doing construction.

It could be said that co-creating now is already & only ever the case, and that it might not seem so for one in time, even if one is actually always present. 

2 hours ago, almond said:

what about if you don't know on what to co-create, so since it's only ever the case alrady and now, does it mean co-creation occurs in alignment with what's wanted .. even if you don't know exactly what that is ?

Yeah, i think we need to simply be focused on the now, and our vibrational frequency in the now, so to speak, because our inner being already knows what it is that we really want and can guide us to that path if we only learn how to relax and allow.