Rape dreams(trigger warning)

Reena

@Phil you can't live in constant tension and anger. 

There are various stages to being a rape victim. I haven't been a rape victim in real life. 

But for some unknown reason, my subconscious dreams have turned me into a rape victim. 

1st stage - extreme defense. Either extreme fear or freeze or flight. 

2nd stage - strategies to get away from the rapist 

3rd stage - tolerance of rape when you re unable to escape 

4th stage - stockholm syndrome 

5th stage - forgiveness 

6th stage - sympathy for the rapist 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

40 minutes ago, Reena said:

@Phil you can't live in constant tension and anger. 

I wasn’t really asking how I can live lol. I’m good thanks. 😘 

I was asking what’s wrong with anger?

As in, why avert? That’s what perpetuates. 

Why not ‘sit with it’ and allow it to be fully felt and transmuted? 

40 minutes ago, Reena said:

There are various stages to being a rape victim. I haven't been a rape victim in real life. 

But for some unknown reason, my subconscious dreams have turned me into a rape victim. 

1st stage - extreme defense. Either extreme fear or freeze or flight. 

2nd stage - strategies to get away from the rapist 

3rd stage - tolerance of rape when you re unable to escape 

4th stage - stockholm syndrome 

5th stage - forgiveness 

6th stage - sympathy for the rapist 

But you’ve never actually experienced a subconscious, and in accordance with direct experience a dream doesn’t turn you into anything. 

Why not just allow the emotions already felt, to be felt and processed?

Maybe that’s what the victim dreams are conveying… that the framing isn’t fitting. 

8 hours ago, Phil said:

I wasn’t really asking how I can live lol. I’m good thanks. 😘 

I was asking what’s wrong with anger?

As in, why avert? That’s what perpetuates. 

Why not ‘sit with it’ and allow it to be fully felt and transmuted? 

Anger is like a disease. You can't sit with a disease. You have to resolve it.

Your solutions are cool if you already have a good life. But if you have a traumatized mind, that's going to be very emotional and things like anger are not going to be mere "feelings" that should pass. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

• https://www.auntyflo.com/dream-dictionary/rape
  •  
  • I am going to cover the following so scroll down to find your dream.
  • Dream of being raped
  • Is the dream about rape good or bad?
  • The general meaning of dreaming of rape
  • Details of the dream of rape
  • Details of the rape dream and what these mean
  • Dream meaning of forcible rape
  • Dream about seeing or witnessing a rape
  • Dream about being a rape victim
  • Dream about being accused of rape
  • Dream about being a rapist
  • What does it mean to dream of gang rape?
  • Dream of seeing an ex-partner raped in a dream?
  • The person crying out rape in a dream
  • Sexually abused by family members in dreams
  • Forced to have sex in a dream
  • Dreaming of rape in jail in your dream
  • Sexually attacked in a dream
  • What does seeing someone being raped in a dream mean?
  • What does being chased then raped in a dream signify?
  • What does being enslaved then raped in a dream mean?
  • What is the dream psychology on rape dreams?
  • Advice on how to deal with this dream in waking life.

https://www.auntyflo.com/dream-dictionary/rape

Dreaming of being raped by someone you know in real life can indicate that they or yourself are feeling out of control. Being raped by an unknown person in a dream can suggest that there is an aspect in life that is out of control. Being raped by a past partner can indicate sexually suppressed feelings or a lack of control in one's love life.

https://www.auntyflo.com/dream-dictionary/rape

Heterosexual rape in dream: Rule of thumb, if you're dreaming of being raped by a man (if you are a women) and a man dreaming of being raped by a woman (if you are a man) is all about "control" in waking life. It can indicate that you have the personality to take charge of the world around you. At the very least, this dream has materialized in the subconscious mind because there has been doubting over-controlling some situation through the force of your own personality.

3 hours ago, Reena said:

Your solutions are cool if you already have a good life. But if you have a traumatized mind, that's going to be very emotional and things like anger are not going to be mere "feelings" that should pass. 

What is the source of anger, in direct experience?

Not in accordance with thought. 

In accordance with direct experience.

19 minutes ago, Phil said:

What is the source of anger, in direct experience?

Not in accordance with thought. 

In accordance with direct experience.

Don't know how to answer that

2 minutes ago, Phil said:

These are descriptions. If someone asked what ice is made of, you probably wouldn’t say cold, wet, etc. You’d probably just say water, right?

What is anger made of, in the literal sense?

Tell me. I don't know. 

5 hours ago, Reena said:

You can’t, you have to, your solutions, you already, if you have. 

The illusory finite mind and all of ‘it’s knowing’ is pure innocence. ☺️

I’m not the one experiencing the anger sweetie… only because I don’t hold the same beliefs, and don’t avert from our guidance. 

So with the utmost respect - no thank you!!!

Alignment & consciously creating is just too sweet for that nonsense. 

If anger arises, I’ll simply do what I did many, many years ago when it was last experienced. The only thing that works. What didn’t solve anything, but resolved the anger completely. I’ll just sit with it, acknowledge the emotion, and allow it to be felt fully, and therein dissolved, and then enjoy the calm, the peace of mind, the clarity, the insight, the rejuvenation, and the wisdom of not ‘stepping in the same hole’. No deflection. No projection. No blame game. No mind games at all. Literally just, sitting. Who would’ve ever guessed it was just what I was thinkin, and for that, there is infinitely intelligent, unconditionally loving, guidance. 🤷 What a wonderful & unsuspected surprise I am! 

♥️

1 hour ago, Reena said:

Don't know 

🎯 

38 minutes ago, Reena said:

I don't know. 

🎯 

5 hours ago, Reena said:

In accordance with direct experience, awareness is aware of thoughts, perception, and sensation. 

In accordance with direct experience, there is no knowing or understanding. 

And you can tell, by how it feels. 

Sincerity, or, the admittance of disappointment simply feels better than anger. It doesn’t solve a problem, it reveals there is no problem. 

It’s direct, with respect to what you actually want. 

What’s on the dreamboard is the why you would allow the anger, disappointment and so on, to be fully felt and fully processed. 

Where you want to go is what makes sense of what you’re experiencing now. 

Even if it’s anger, it’s revealed that’s actually what you want.

It’s allowing…  ‘getting out of your own way’. 

Daily morning meditation (after daily morning exercise).

Start with 5 mins, increase daily by 5 mins. 

The illusory finite mind makes a terrible, terrible master. 

But alas, as always, it’s all contingent on sincerity.

All that you want, all of the preferences already created from all the experiencing hangs in the balance of the simple, humbling admission of… suffering