Why do I feel better after meditation ?

Alexander

Ye don’t feel better. 

“Why does the sun shine more brightly when there are no clouds?”

- Cloud

The sun is ever-shining, and it’s shining is inherent, not contingent (levels). 

Not contingent upon cloudy days, nor clear skies. 

But clouds about there being a sun make it seem so. 

It might be resonating to add “mother fucking”. 

As in… that is a cloud, and I… am the mother fucking SUN. 

It's the magic of meditation.  You can get the result without necessarily needing to know why.  I still don't know why.  i wrote this this am on my community.  

The problem with delusional beliefs is what you think about is what you create in reality. If you have a bunch of wrong and negative beliefs, you're going to create a life of Hell for yourself. This is why finding Heaven with a blank mind is so useful. You don't want to hinge Heaven on beliefs either because when those beliefs aren't propped up your Heaven goes down the toilet. Thoughts can be very helpful and also very harmful. A blank mind is neutral, it lacks the noise. Meditation is useful because you train yourself to enjoy that blank mind. You start to associate happiness and peace with that. And then you start doing it even when you're not meditating. You don't have to try to do it, you just do it.  The only caveat here is don't think you're always meditating, you still need to meditate even if you convince yourself that you're always meditating.  No, meditating is meditating.  Not meditating is not meditating.  But a daily meditation habit does effect your wellbeing after you meditate as well.  It has a spill-over effect.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

18 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

It's the magic of meditation.  You can get the result without necessarily needing to know why.  I still don't know why.  i wrote this this am on my community.  

The problem with delusional beliefs is what you think about is what you create in reality. If you have a bunch of wrong and negative beliefs, you're going to create a life of Hell for yourself. This is why finding Heaven with a blank mind is so useful. You don't want to hinge Heaven on beliefs either because when those beliefs aren't propped up your Heaven goes down the toilet. Thoughts can be very helpful and also very harmful. A blank mind is neutral, it lacks the noise. Meditation is useful because you train yourself to enjoy that blank mind. You start to associate happiness and peace with that. And then you start doing it even when you're not meditating. You don't have to try to do it, you just do it.  The only caveat here is don't think you're always meditating, you still need to meditate even if you convince yourself that you're always meditating.  No, meditating is meditating.  Not meditating is not meditating.  But a daily meditation habit does effect your wellbeing after you meditate as well.  It has a spill-over effect.

Hey, i watched some of your youtube videos recently, they are pretty good, i appreciate that, thank you. 

Edited by nonduallogic